Transcend 365 miniCPAP Water Tank
Transcend 365 miniCPAP Humidifier Water Reservoir
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This is the replacement water reservoir chamber for the Transcend 365 miniCPAP device and will NOT work with any other CPAP Machine. Simply fill the water chamber to the max line, slide the black piece into the opening on the reservoir and the two pieces will snap into place. The magnets, located on the top of the reservoir, securely hold your CPAP Machine and humidifier reservoir together as you sleep. Receive the humidification level you need with the uniquely designed filtering wick which pulls the water up into the unit, heats it accordingly, and disperses it through your tubing and into your CPAP mask. For best results it is recommended that you replace this part every six months.
Please Note: This reservoir is designed to use distilled water ONLY; By using tap water you will void the manufacturer's warranty as over time it will cause damage to your CPAP Machine. In order to use tap water you MUSTpurchase the Portable Water chamber Filter Kit.
Safety Tip: This product utilizes magnets which may interfere with devices such as: pacemakers, defibrillators, and implants. As a best practice, keep the them a minimum of 2 inches from all medical units.
Features and Benefits
- Non-Slip Base - This water chamber offers a slip resistant base which ensures your unit will not slide with you as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position.
- Magnetic Security - Designed with 4 magnets located on the top of the reservoir, you can guarantee a secure set-up when your CPAP Machine and humidification chamber are connected. Reduce the possibility of water leaking from your CPAP device with this uniquely designed water chamber.
Included in This Package
- (1) Humidifier Water Chamber for Transcend 365 miniCPAP
- Transcend 365 miniCPAP Heater Wick with Cartridge Cover
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- Actual Weight: 5.5 oz
- Associated Part Numbers: 503093
- Condition: New
- Warning Note: Contains Magnets
- Insurance Codes: A7046
- International Shipping: Yes International Shipping is available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Not made with Rubber Latex
- Travel Sized: Yes
- Water Chamber Capacity 195 mL to fill line
Ratings & Reviews
by Shannan J -
Be sure to use distilled water. Had to do some reading to find that out.
Less expensive on this site
by Harry -
This product is overpriced, but I need it. And this site is the cheapest, so I guess I had to buy it here. At least I saved some money