Universal Premium CPAP Hose - All Size Options
Universal Premium CPAP Hose
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
These tubes are available in various sizes from 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, and 10ft. These standard tubes have a 22mm rubber cuff end that is compatible with ALL makes and models of CPAP or BiPAP/Bi-Level machines. Please note this is standard tube and is not climate controlled.
Compatible With The Following Manufacturers
- Philips Respironics
- Fisher Paykel
- Breas (Human Design Medical)
- Puritan Bennett
Universal rubber cuffed ends allow the tubing to work with all makes and models of CPAP, Bi-Level, Heated Humidifiers and Masks.
Anything larger than 10ft is not recommended when using a CPAP or Bi-Level. The wear and tear of every night use will take its toll on your CPAP hose as well as constant moisture collection from the heated humidifier. Always keep your CPAP hose/tubing out of the reach of pets and children and keep an extra one on hand in case something happens and you need one right away!
Included in this Package
- (1) CPAP Tube (based on the size selected - 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft or 10ft)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Actual Weight: 4 ounces
- Condition: New
- Filters: Compatible with Bacteria Filter
- Insurance Codes: A7037
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: CPAP or Bi-Level
- RX Required?: No
- Special User Features: Available in Multiple Sizes
Ratings & Reviews
BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
by Larry M. -
The fact that I can get a CPAP hose for under $10 is crazy. Plus free shipping! This is a must buy for PAPers.
by Bob K. -
Really a great product for how cheap it is! It fit on my machine and mask perfectly, and I couldn't be more happy.