Luna G3 BPAP Bi-Level with Humidifier
Luna G3 BPAP 25A with Humidifier by 3B Medical
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The Luna G3 BPAP 25A with Heated Humidifer is designed to be used for Auto BiLevel or Standard BiLevel therapy, but can also be used as an Auto CPAP machine. The Luna G3 BPAP 25A is a lightweight machine (4lbs for machine only) with a small footprint that may easily fit next to the bedside. The integrated heated tubing and settings reduce the possibility of a rainout by allowing the humidity to be equal at the mask as it is at the machine. The machine's data can be transferred by an SD Card.
This G3 model DOES NOT contain a Wi-Fi feature. The machine has a data card that can be downloaded by your provider or sleep physician to obtain reports on your usage of the machine. Having sleep reports directly on your device is also beneficial for users so they, too, can track how they are sleeping and notice any hiccups in their progress on their own.
Features of the Luna G3 CPAP
- Reduced footprint makes the 3B Medical easy to place on small areas such as nightstands.
- Use either as a standard Bi-Level, Auto Bi-Level, Fixed CPAP or Auto CPAP.
- The pre-heat feature lets you warm up your humidifier water ahead of time while you get ready for bed.
- Integrated heated tubing keeps air flow warm and moist and prevents rainout condensation.
- Accessory and supply reminders keep you and your treatment on track.
- Quiet performance lets you and your bed partner sleep peacefully. The sound is under 26dB.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) 3B Luna G3 BPAP 25A with Humidifier
- (1) Water Chamber
- (1) Luna Foam Filter (installed in machine)
- (1) CPAP Tubing Hose
- (1) Luna G3 Power Supply with Power Cord
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Pressure Range: 4cm to 25 cmH20
- Work Mode: CPAP, Auto CPAP, Auto Bi-Level or Standar Bi-Level
- SD Card: The SD Card can record customer usage data as well as machine fault information
- Ramp Time: 0-60 minutes (5 minute increments)
- Filters: Reusable Foam filters and disposable ultra fine filters
- Actual Weight: 3.75 lbs (machine and humidifier only)
- Dimensions: (mm): 265 x 145 x 114
- Altitude Compensation: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Insurance Codes: E0470, E0562, A7037, A7038, A7039
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Rx Required?: Yes, when applicable to US residents
- International Shipping: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
Glad I Was Able to Find This
by Roger R. -
I have been a long time user of Respitronics machines and after the recall I had to change machines. My local provider didn't have any models and said it could be months before one was available. I need this every night and can't wait that long. I decided to go with this model even though I didn't know much about it. I spoke with several reps at the company that gave me great info and made me feel comfortable about my purchase. Thanks