Amara Gel Full Face Fit Pack by Philips Respironics
Amara Full Face Gel Mask Fit Pack by Philips Respironics
The Amara Gel offers a convenient option for patients who need a full face mask but are struggling to find the size they need. Save time by purchasing the Amara Gel Fit Pack which includes 4 full face cushions that are interchangeable, making it even easier to find the best fit the first night. This mask offers the unique benefits of a Full Face mask that is easy to use, comfortable, lightweight, and durable.
While the standard Amara CPAP mask comes in a silicone or gel cushion option, this fit pack is only offered in a gel cushion variation but can be used with all size silicone cushions as well! The lightweight frame and headgear offer complete compatibility with all cushion sizes making the Amara a versatile choice for all full face mask users.
Important Note: Full face CPAP mask styles are typically prescribed if you have difficulty breathing through your nose when using a Nasal or Nasal Pillow Mask. The Full Face is also a great mask choice if you are on high (above 12cm.H2O) CPAP pressures or use a Bi-Level Machine.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Gel Cushion - The gel cushion offers a more comfortable seal. As the air flows to the mask the thin outer flap of the cushion seals against the face while the inner wall supports and stabilizes the mask position. The flexible cushion is designed to reduce pressure points, helping to keep you comfortable all through the night. The Amara Full Face mask has 4 different cushion sizes. Petite, small, medium and large. However there is no need for a different size frame. With the Amara all you need to do is buy a new cushion and it will fit the same frame you already have. You may only need to replace the cushion every six months instead of the whole mask.
- Lightweight - The Amara is 20% lighter than the leading full face mask, it eliminates pressure on the face and drag on the headgear so it feels light to wear and is less susceptible to leaks. Very easy to put on and take off. Luckily for you CPAP mask design has been around since the 80's. Philips Respironics has listened to user feedback for years now and has designed this mask to reduce pressure points by creating a sleek lightweight design
- Easy to take apart - The Amara has no cushion clip to worry about. It has a simple 1 click system to put in and take out. There is nothing more frustrating than your cushion falling out when you are ready to sleep.
- Quiet therapy - This mask is quieter than any other Philips Respironics full face mask because of it's micro exhalation ports designed to disperse air in the quietest way possible. The air is diffused at an angle that produces the least amount of sound.
- Easy Release Headgear Clips - The headgear clips are a breeze to release from the mask. With the Amara you don't have to spend time in front of the mirror trying to take your headgear off the mask. The easy release clips allow you to quickly take the mask off when you have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- Simple Sizing - Don't know what size to get? Don't worry! The Amara Gel Fit Pack includes 4 cushion sizes and 2 headgear. No matter the size you need, this convenient pack gives you all the necessary CPAP supplies to achieve the best fit the first night.
Important Note: Side sleepers have been ignored for some time but the design of the Amara Full Face mask has solved their biggest complaint. The lightweight, sleep design will allow you to sleep on your side and not compromise your seal. The Amara has an easy 1 click cushion that snaps into place with ease, making it easier to clean.
Included in This Package
- (1) Amara Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (2) Headgear (1 Standard, 1 Reduced Size)
- (4) Gel Cushion Seals (Petite, Small, Medium, and Large)
- (2) Pairs of Headgear Clips
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)