Amara CPAP Mask Headgear Strap
Amara Full Face CPAP Mask Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This is the replacement headgear for the Philips Respironics Amara Full Face CPAP mask. This headgear is available in two sizes, standard and reduced size. Both size headgear may be used with any size Amara mask and frame. This product should be washed by hand and left to air dry. Oils from the user's hair will build up on this strap and over time it will loose elasticity.
- The reduced size headgear fits the Petite, and Small (RS) size mask.
- The standard size headgear fits the Small, Medium, Large mask size.
Included in this Package
- (1) Amara Full Face Headgear Strap (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 8 ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 1090297, 1090296
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Full Face Headgear
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
by Bob Vance -
My Amara mask works perfect for me. Headgear is comfortable compared to other masks I've tried.
by Dwight -
Arrived quickly as advertised. Thanks