ClimateLineAir Oxy Heated Tube for AirSense and AirCurve
ClimateLineAir Oxy Heated Tube
The ClimateLineAir Oxy heated tubeis used with the AirSense™ CPAP machine or AirCurve™ Bi-Level machine only when users need supplemental oxygen in addition to their CPAP or Bi-Level therapy. ClimateLineAir Oxy connects to the back of the machine, providing the user with the necessary CPAP or Bi-Level pressure as well as the additional oxygen from the oxygen concentrator.
The ClimateLineAir Oxy utilizes ResMed's Climate Control technology to reduce "rainout" (condensation build up in the mask or tube) and deliver the optimal humidity and temperature to the user's mask. Humidification is a key component to sleep apnea treatment allowing for the positive air pressure to be delivered with limiting the risk of throat or sinus dryness.
Climate Control: Tube Temperature Auto and Climate Control Auto work in collaboration to prevent rainout and maintain moisture. Tube temperature is set to 80 degrees F (27 degrees C) in auto mode. The climate control feature then works dependent of the tube temperature to maintain a humidity of 85 percent. Climate Control Auto will adjust the temperature of the air as it passes out of the humidifier in order to maintain humidity. If the air feels too cold or too warm, the tube temperature can be set between 60 to 86 degrees F (16 to 30 degrees C), or the feature can be turned off completely.
Convenience: The Oxy Tube connects directly to the back of your machine without using a separate oxygen adapter
Design: Slim and Sleek Design
Flexibility: The Oxy Tube offers More Flexibility and less mask drag
Swivel: The 360º swivel gives more freedom of movement without kinks or dragging.
Important Tip:The ClimateLineAir Oxy tubing can only be used when your AirSense™ or AirCurve™ built-in HumidAir™ humidifier is on and activated with water in the chamber.
Compatibility: The ClimateLineAir Oxy Heated Tube is Compatible with the following machines
- AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with Integrated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with Integrated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with Integrated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve 10 V Auto Bi-Level with Integrated Humidifier
- AirCurve 10 S Bi-Level with Integrated Humidifier
Included in this Package
- (1) ClimateLineAir Oxy Heated Tubing
- Tube Brush Cleaner
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- SoClean CPAP Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Actual Weight: 8 ounces
- Altitude Compensation: 8,500 ft.
- Associated Part Numbers: 37357
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 6 ft 4 in (1.9 m)
- Humidifier: Operating Humidity:10% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Insurance Codes: A4604
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Flexible plastic with electrical components
- Pressure Range: 25cm H2O (25 hPa)
- Special User Features: Heated Tube for Supplemental Oxygen
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Heat did not work
by Charles -
I love the regular climate line and still wanted to be able to port the oxygen in but the heat did not work on this one. Also, it is much bulkier than the regular climate line which uses slim tubing. Could not use because it just put cold air out.
Worth the money
by James S (OH) -
I lover the heated version of this tube. I started with a standard one but after weeks of waking up with a dry humidifier and sore throat I rolled the dice to see if this thing actually worked. It did. I haven't woke up dry since.