ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask by Philips Respironics
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Philips Respironics ComfortGel Blue full face CPAP mask is prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and sleep related breathing disorders. The full face style covers both the nose and mouth allowing the user to breathe through either. This type of interface is most suited for users on high CPAP pressures (greater than 14cm/H2O), bi-level therapy. This style is also the preferred mask of people that have a deviated septum.
The ComfortGel Blue gel cushion offers a high level or comfort and provides a great seal to prevent CPAP mask leak. The interface is held in place by a headgear strap that attaches to mask frame. The 360 degree swivel allows the user the freedom to switch sleep positions without resistance. This mask is one of the all-time best sellers of the Philips Respironics sleep apnea interfaces.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Exhalation ports - The exhalation ports have been re-designed to allow for an even quieter mask. The ports are angled away from your face and designed to disperse the air as quietly as possible.
- New Elbow design - The elbow now has a 360 degree swivel connection which allows you more freedom of movement. Now you can easily swing the tube up behind your pillows or back and forth across your chest without compromising your seal and fit.
- Premium Forehead Pad - The forehead pad is larger and thicker which even adds more comfort than before. The stability selector located between the forehead pad support and mask adjusts easily allowing users to find the best fit.
Included in This Package
- (1) ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Premium Forehead Pad
- (1) Premium ComfortGel Blue Headgear
- (1) Gel Cushion and Sure Seal Technology Flap
- (1) Elbow Swivel
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Fitting Instructions Guide
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1081801, 1081800, 1081802, 1081803|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or BiPAP|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
- ComfortGel Blue Full Face Fitting Guide
- ComfortGel Blue Full Face Sizing Guide Sizes Small and Medium
- ComfortGel Blue Full Face Sizing Guide Size Large and Extra Large
Downloads Available for the ComfortGel Full Face Mask
Ratings & Reviews
386 reviews4 out of 5
Comfortable and affordable
by Weston - LA -
Highly recommend this mask for full face coverage. It's soft and covers both nose and mouth and works well with my cpap pressure that was prescribed. Took some time to adjust to it, but I'm sleeping better and over all feeling better, so I'm glad I came across this mask. Another plus is the Price! Wow, for all you get from this mask , the price can't be beat, plus free shipping! You won't be disappointed with it.
by Mitch -
By far the best Full Face Mask I have used. The gel in the cushion gives this mask the comfort that makes it work so well for me, along with a really good seal. The Forehead pad adds even more comfort and gives the mask the stability that keeps it secure, and in place. Once it's on and adjusted, its not going anywhere. Great Mask