Mask Liner Nasal D by Pad a Cheek
Pad A Cheek Nasal D Mask Liner
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Pad A Cheek Nasal D Mask Liner is designed to prevent skin irritation and red marks from your CPAP mask. This smooth micro fiber fabric forms a protective barrier between your face and cushion seal. The life of your cushion will be extended due to the fabric absorbing facial oils and sweat. Simply hand wash with warm soapy water instead of purchasing a new mask liner as the recommended lifespan of any Pad a Cheek product is around 6 months. Gain the confidence knowing you are receiving durability and comfort with each night of sleep!
- ResMed Mirage FX
- Fisher Paykel Eson and Eson 2
Included in This Package
- (1) Nasal D Mask Liner (in selected color)
- (1) Set of Instructions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes, International Shipping is Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
Definitely worth it!
by Bart W -
Found that after using the mask liner that my cushions last a little longer than they normally would had I not been using it. Only thing stopping a 5 star is the hassle of assembling it.