Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher Paykel Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask
The Eson 2 come with a risk-free satisfaction warranty! Try it for 30 nights and if you are not completely satisfied, contact us for a full store credit to use towards a new CPAP mask.
The all-new and improved Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 Nasal Mask is the newest generation of sleep apnea interfaces offered by Fisher and Paykel. It is comfortable, easy-to-use and builds on the outstanding success of the first generation Eson nasal mask. The headgear uses two straps that attach to the upper frame and two straps that attach to the lower frame. There is a strap that goes across the top of the head to hold the mask securely in place through any sleep position changes.
Please Note: The Eson 2 CPAP Mask with Headgear includes a Medium/Large size headgear. If you need a smaller size you can purchase the Small size headgear by adding it as a separately purchased product.
The Eson 2 is a nasal style which covers the outside of the nose only as opposed to a nasal pillow mask which inserts pillows into the nostrils. A nasal style mask is often recommended for users on CPAP or Auto CPAP and for pressure settings less than 14cm/H2O. People that are on Bi-Level machines or have been prescribed a high CPAP pressure setting should consider a full face style that allows the user to breathe through the nose and mouth and will not overwhelm you or cause you to dry out.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- RollFit Seal: Trust that you will receive a precise seal with the unique cushion technology that automatically adjusts to the contours of your face. Find the best fitting cushion and gain the confidence knowing you are receiving the most comprehensive mask seal!
- Intuitive Headgear: Stretching over the head, this headgear can be set once using the Velcro straps then locked into place with the headgear clips. Allowing you to simply remove your mask with ease!
- Easy Frame: Available in 3 sizes, this one frame can be used for all cushion sizes. Saving you time and money, you have more time to boost your quality of sleep! The narrow forehead support provides a clearer line of sight while retaining seal stability.
- VisiBlue: Highlighted in blue, these areas assist you in finding the essential connection points when assembling or disassembling. Feel a sense of support anytime you clean or replace your cushion knowing you do not need the user manual to navigate where the cushion connects!
- Important Note: Small seal comes with small headgear, medium seal comes with med/large headgear, large seal comes with med/large headgear.
Included in This Package
- (1) Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow and Swivel
- (1) Diffuser
- (1) Headgear with Clips (size is dependent on cushion size)
Fisher Paykel Eson 2 Nasal Mask Sizes
- Eson 2 Small - ESN2SA
- Eson 2 Medium - ESN2MA
- Eson 2 Large - ESN2LA
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 1 lb
- Associated Part Numbers: ESN2SA, ESN2MA
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes International Shipping is available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Special User Features: VisiBlue
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Eson 2 Nasal CPAP design fault
by Robert -
The clips at the top of mask break, seems to be a design fault as other have also reported this as well. So be very careful removing the blue straps, only do this for the full weekly clean. I have improvised with a rubber band and metal ring to replace clips and used for over 6 months like that, but will need to replace eventually.
Very comfortable but noisy
by Tom -
this is the most comfortable mask I have worn yet. However The elbow exhaust is the noisiest I have used yet. I can't get used to it. If they could fix this I would switch to it. Compare the noise to the Respironics Pico mask for sound. HUGE difference. I hope they can fix this.