DreamStation Slim Style Tubing for CPAP
DreamStation 15mm Slim CPAP Tubing Hose
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The slim 15mm DreamStation CPAP tubing hose is a non-heated option and has 22mm rubber cuff ends that connect with all makes and models of the Philips Respironics brand of CPAP or BiPAP machines. The 22mm ends also connect with any style of CPAP mask the user decides to use.
Consider using this tubing when connecting to a lightweight mask. Due to the lightweight tube construction, the drag applied to your mask will be lowered, which will allow for a better mask seal while ultimately adding more comfort when using the CPAP mask.
Although the tubing is 15mm in width, the 22mm rubber ended cuffs allow the tubing to be used with any CPAP or Bi-Level machine that has a "slim" tubing setting in the machine's personal settings menu.
- DreamStation Series CPAP Machines
- DreamStation 2 Advanced CPAP Machines
- DreamStation Series BiPAP Machines
- PR SystemOne 60 Series" CPAP Machines
- PR SystemOne 60 Series" BiPAP Machines
- Machines with 15 Millimeter or "Slim" Tubing Settings
Included in this Package
- (1) 15mm Slim DreamStation CPAP Tubing Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Actual Weight: 3 oz
- Length: 6 ft.
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7037
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: CPAP or BiPAP
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Slim, Lightweight
Ratings & Reviews
by Josie -
This tube is light as a feather. When I am sleeping I cant even tell that im connected to it. Thank you
Easy to Use!
by Dan Klein -
Easy to use, and durable. My last one lasted a long time and it was easy to connect and take off of the machine.