DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier
DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
Philips Respironics introduces the New Heated Humidifier for the DreamStation Go which connects directly to your CPAP Machine eliminating the chance of dryness and discomfort as you sleep. Maintain a level of humidification to maximize the amount of comfort you receive each night without waking up feeling completely dried out from the constant air pressure. While typical heated humidifiers are created to only be used with distilled water, the DreamStation Go Humidifier is designed to use tap, bottled or distilled water offering you the quickest and easiest way to fill up your water chamber when you are travelling. Rest assured this is one CPAP accessory that you definitely need on the road with you!
This product is ONLY compatible with the DreamStation Go CPAP and Auto sleep apnea machines and will NOT work with any other devices. Also keep in mind that the Overnight Battery and the Heated Humidifier CANNOT be used at the same time as they will not fit onto the unit correctly.
Important Note: In order to use your Heated Humidifier with your DreamStation Go you MUST upgrade the software via the upgrade kit included. Simply insert the SD card supplied into the SD slot on the left of the device, wait for the upgrade confirmation screen to pop-up, remove the front cover of your machine and connect the humidifier in its place. Directions are included to visually see how to remove and connect each piece.
- Multiple Options - Gain the choice the use tap and bottled water instead of only distilled water in your heated humidifier. The DreamStation Go is designed to be used with any variation of water at any given time. This means no longer do you have to carry around a bottle of distilled water when bringing your CPAP Machine on trips. Quickly and easily fill the water chamber with the most accessible water around and spend more time obtaining quality sleep.
- Various Tubing Sizes - Receive the benefits of this humidifier by using the tubing hose you are currently using. The connection point allows you to fit an assortment of sizes anywhere from 12mm-19mm in size.
- Lightweight - No longer break your back carrying around a full CPAP Machine weighing upwards of 7lbs when you travel. Weighing less than 1lb when empty, the Heated Humidifier can quickly and easily connect to the side of your DreamStation Go device for a combined weight of around 3lbs!
- Personalized Settings - Boasting auto-adjusting heating and moisture settings this humidifier is created unlike any before it! Featuring a water saving technology, you receive a full night of humidification while the system learns your sleeping patterns and adjusts the heating element according to your needs! Additionally, the heating plate located on the bottom of the device shuts off if you do not have enough water in the chamber or once it is completely empty. Essentially reducing the possibility of waking up feeling dried out and irritated!
Included in This Package
- (1) Heated Humidifier for DreamStation Go unit
- (1) Water Chamber
- (1) Firmware Upgrade Kit (instructions included)
- (1) Elbow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 1133276, 1133281, 1133275, DSG500S11
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: E0562
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: .76 lb.
- Dimensions: 5.937 L x 5.937 W x 2.315 H
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Upgrade that software!
by Rick -
Took me some time to remember that I had to upgrade the software before I am really able to use it, but thats my own fault. Other than that works great.