Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack by Fisher & Paykel
Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack with Headgear by F&P
Try Risk-Free - The Eson 2 comes with a 30 night satisfaction warranty making it ideal for first time CPAP users! If you are not completely satisfied, contact us for a full store credit to use towards a new CPAP mask.
The Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack comes with 3 cushion sizes. Now you can choose which size fits the most comfortable by ordering the Eson 2 Fit Pack. With more than 20 improvements over the original Eson, the F&P Eson 2 takes minimalist nasal mask design to a whole new level.
Please Note: This product includes a Medium/Large sized headgear. If this does not fit correctly you can purchase the Small size headgear as a separate product.
Eson 2's updated RollFit seal adjusts while you sleep, and the stitch-less header is simple to use and soft to the touch. Another great feature is the eco-friendly diffuser filter that improves air filtration and reduces sound levels by 33%! Keeping things on the quiet side for you and your bed partner.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Features & Benefits
- Fit Pack: The Fit pack simply means it has all 3 cushion sizes included with this purchase, so you can choose the one that fits the best
- RollFit Seal: The RollFit Seal (Cushion) is designed to deliver a precise fit and effective seal by automatically adjusting on the bridge of the nose. The RollFit Seal technology automatically adjusts to effectively fit a wide variety of faces.
- Intuitive Headgear:This high quality headgear provides fitting options for patients, including the ability to stretch the mask directly over the head.
- Easy Frame: The Easy Frame – which fits all three seal sizes – now has a narrower profile. This provides a clearer line of sight while retaining seal stability.
- VisiBlue: Blue highlights incorporated into key mask components assist patients with mask use, orientation, disassembly and reassembly. Very user friendly.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||ESN2SA, ESN2MA. ESN2MA|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||VisiBlue™|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Eson 2 excellent nasal mask
by Johnny -
Just got this mask it is awesome been on CPAP 20 years this mask is one of the best I’ve ever used very light and extreme quiet the fit pack is great each nose piece just pops on and off over all great choice
by Jeff -
Glad I came across this fitpack with all the cushion sizes, making it easier to find the cushion that works best . The mask comes with everything you need along with a great price.