Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Try this mask risk-free! - The Eson 2 comes with a 30 night satisfaction warranty making it ideal for first time CPAP users! If you are not completely satisfied, contact us for a full store credit to use towards a new CPAP mask.
The Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 nasal CPAP mask kit is the frame and cushion set with the option to add the headgear to make a complete mask system. It is comfortable and easy-to-use and builds on the outstanding success of the first generation Eson nasal mask. The optional head gear uses two straps that attach to the upper frame and two straps that attach to the lower frame. There is a strap that goes across the top of the head to hold the mask securely in place through an sleep position changes.
The Eson 2 is a nasal style which means it covers the outside of the nose only as opposed to a nasal pillow mask which inserts pillows into the nostrils. A nasal style mask is often recommended for users on CPAP or Auto CPAP and for pressure settings less than 14cm/H2O. People that are on bi-level machine or have been prescribed a high CPAP pressure setting should consider a full face style that allows the user to breathe through the nose and mouth.
Special Features and Benefits
- RollFit Seal: The RollFit Seal is designed to deliver a precise fit and effective seal by automatically adjusting on the bridge of the nose. The Rollfit Seal technology automatically adjusts to effectively fit a wide variety of faces
- Intuitive Headgear: This high quality headgear provides fitting options for patients, including the ability to stretch the mask directly over the head.
- Easy Frame: The Easy Frame which fits all three seal sizes now has a narrower profile. This provides a clearer line of sight while retaining seal stability.
- VisiBlue: Blue highlights incorporated into key mask components assist patients with mask use, orientation, disassembly and reassembly.
Important Note: The Small seal comes with small headgear, medium seal comes with med/large headgear, large seal comes with med/large headgear.
Included in This Package
- (1) Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion for Eson 2 Mask (selected size)
- Optional Headgear Strap (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||400ESN231. 400ESN232, 400ESN233|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Special User Features:||Headgear Optional at Check-Out, No RX Needed|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jerry -
Highly recommend this mask for staying in place and giving a good seal. I like to sleep on my side alot and this mask keeps in place with no leaks. Plus the cushion does not irritate my nose. No complaints here
by Craig NC -
Really like the stability of this mask, the forehead bar really helps to keep the cushion in place with a more secure seal. I can move around and it stays where it is suppose to. The nasal cushion is much better then the nasal pillow mask that I've tried in the past. Very pleased with this mask.