Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle Water Chamber Lid Seal
Fisher and Paykel Sleepstyle Water Chamber Lid Seal
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
This product contains the seal for the water chamber lid for the built-in heated humidifier of the Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle CPAP Machine Series; this product does NOT include the Sleepstyle Water Chamber itself. It is recommended to use distilled water in the reservoir tank to prevent a corrosive build-up of calcium and lime which can develop when using standard tap water. For best hygiene results and to avoid bacteria contamination the water chamber tub should be emptied daily. For disinfection purposes of cleaning uses one-part vinegar with four-part water. If you notice air escaping from your machine it may be a sign that it is time to replace.
Important: Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle Water Chamber, 900SPS100, is NOT included with the water chamber lid seal but is required for use of the Sleepstyle CPAP Machine.
Included in This Package
- (1) Humidifier Water Chamber Lid Seal
- Sleepstyle Auto CPAP Machine
- Sleepstyle Series CPAP Filter (900SPS110)
- Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle Water Chamber (900SPS100)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Glad they are replacements
by Julie -
Mine ripped on me and I was very worried I would have to buy a whole new water chamber. Happily came across this as a replacement.