Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP Air Filters
Fisher and Paykel SleepStyle CPAP Air 2 Pack Filters
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The disposable filters for the Fisher and Paykel SleepStyle CPAP Machines are designed to only work with the specified machine. The filter will properly fill the intake compartment on the back of the machine. The CPAP uses room air to provide the user with positive air pressure and the filter keep the air pollutants from entering the air being sent to the user.
Filters are meant to be used for approximately 1 month at a time and should be replaced. These filters are not cleanable, so if it becomes wet, dirty or torn, throw away and replace with a new one. A dirty filter will cause the machine to malfunction and in extreme cases, complete failure.
Included in this Package
- (2) Disposable CPAP Filters for SleepStyle Machines
- SleepStyle Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily