Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle Water Chamber
Fisher and Paykel Sleepstyle Water Chamber
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
This is the replacement water chamber for the built-in heated humidifier of the Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle CPAP Machine Series. It is recommended to use distilled water in the reservoir tank to prevent a corrosive build-up of calcium and lime which can develop with the use of standard tap water. For best hygiene results and to avoid bacteria contamination the water chamber tub should be emptied daily. For disinfection purposes of cleaning uses one part vinegar with four-part water.
Important: Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle Water Chamber Lid Seal, 900SPS101, is NOT included with the water chamber but is required for use of the Sleepstyle CPAP Machine.
Included in This Package
- (1) Humidifier Water Chamber
- Sleepstyle Auto CPAP Machine
- Sleepstyle Series CPAP Filter (900SPS110)
- Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle Water Chamber Lid Seal (900SPS101)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)