FlexiFit 407 CPAP Mask Headgear
Fisher and Paykel HC407 CPAP Mask Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This is the replacement headgear strap for the Fisher Paykel FlexiFit 407 nasal CPAP mask. This headgear is fully adjustable with Velcro straps to secure a proper fit. The top two straps attach to the mask frame while the bottom two will attach to the glider strap. This product should be washed by hand and left to air dry, avoid placing in the drier. Over time the oils from the user's hair will break down the integrity of the headgear and cause it to lose elasticity; this is sign that it is time to replace it.
Included in This Package
- (1) FlexiFit 407 CPAP Mask Headgear Strap
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (o/r as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 3 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by Joe (New Mexico) -
I like the clip allowing me to keep my straps where i set them to.