Mirage Activa LT Nasal CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed Mirage Activa LT CPAP Mask
The Mirage Activa LT is a nasal style CPAP mask by ResMed that is intended for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and flow limitation. This is an older model of the Mirage family of CPAP mask limited quantities and sizes of this mask are available while supplies last.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Features and Benefits
- MicroFit Dial - Automatically adjust your headgear tension to reduce red facial marks. Find your perfect fit with an easy one-handed adjustment!
- Slender Frame Design - Receive the perfect combination of stability and comfort with the cushioned forehead support reducing pressure on your face. Obtain the confidence knowing you will reduce the potential of facial discomfort and unsightly red marks when you wake up from a mask that is too tight.
- Ease of Use - Easily clean and assemble without spending unavailable time configuring your CPAP mask. Spend your much deserved time achieving the quality, peaceful sleep you have been searching for!
- ActiveCell Technology - Gain a quick fitting seal that accommodates any movement changes through the night. Save time and money by finding the best fit and most comfortable feel the first time.
Australia and New Zealand Mirage Activa LT Part Numbers
- Small- 60190
- Medium- 60163
- Large- 60164
- Large Wide- 60165
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Activa LT Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Forehead Support and Dial
- (1) Forehead Pad
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 60173, 60172, 60174, 60195
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- US Shipping Cost: Free
Downloads Available for the Mirage Activa LT Nasal Mask
Ratings & Reviews
The Number 1 Mask!
by Tony -
I am 73 years of age and have been using a C Pap machine since I was 47. In all that time and with all the masks I have tried and used in the past, I have to say that the Mirage Activa LT Nasal CPAP Mask by Resmed is the best mask ever an would recommend it to anyone who requires a reliable and durable mask!
by Chas -
The best mask I have had in 20 years. The large bellows type cushion works amazingly well. My apnoea events have been zero since I changed to this mask as it seals on my chin, stopping the small leaks from my lips etc.