Mirage Activa LT Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
Mirage Activa™ LT CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Mirage Activa™ LT is a nasal style CPAP mask by ResMed that is intended for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and flow limitation. This is an older model of the Mirage family of CPAP mask limited quantities and sizes of this mask are available while supplies last.
Features & Benefits
- MicroFit Dial - Automatically adjust your headgear tension to reduce red facial marks. Find your perfect fit with an easy one-handed adjustment!
- Slender Frame Design - Receive the perfect combination of stability and comfort with the cushioned forehead support reducing pressure on your face. Obtain the confidence knowing you will reduce the potential of facial discomfort and unsightly red marks when you wake up from a mask that is too tight.
- Ease of Use - Easily clean and assemble without spending unavailable time configuring your CPAP mask. Spend your much deserved time achieving the quality, peaceful sleep you have been searching for!
- ActiveCell Technology - Gain a quick fitting seal that accommodates any movement changes through the night. Save time and money by finding the best fit and most comfortable feel the first time.
Australia and New Zealand Mirage Activa LT Part Numbers
- Small- 60190
- Medium- 60163
- Large- 60164
- Large Wide- 60165
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Activa™ LT Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Forehead Support and Dial
- (1) Forehead Pad
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||60173, 60172, 60174, 60195|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
by Chas -
The best mask I have had in 20 years. The large bellows type cushion works amazingly well. My apnoea events have been zero since I changed to this mask as it seals on my chin, stopping the small leaks from my lips etc.
STAYS IN PLACE
by mike (chicago) -
So far this mask has been working well for me. It has a good seal, and easily adjust. Doesn't move around when your sleeping, stays in place. Good purchase!