Numa Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by 3B Medical
3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask
The Numa full face CPAP mask is a new interface by 3B Medical prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. This type of mask covers the nose and mouth to allow users to breathe through either. This is an ideal solution for people that are on high CPAP pressures or cannot solely breathe through the nose. The Numa is soft and lightweight with ultra-quiet ventilation plus a self adjusting forehead pad for easy use. The mask uses a plastic body with a silicone seal that touches gently on your face with an adjustable pad that rests on your forehead.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Simple - Reduce the time it takes to assemble and disassemble your mask which gives you more time to focus on achieving the restful night of sleep you deserve!
- Cushion - Available in 3 sizes, always find the best seal for you. Receive the perfect fit with the silky, soft, form fitting cushion!
- Ultra Quiet - Maintain a quiet night of sleep with the gentle air flow evenly dispersed through the elbow. No longer worry about noise disturbances from your CPAP mask or comments from your bed partner about your mask keeping them awake.
- Silicone Seal - Achieve a superior seal without losing air pressure. Maintain a constant air tight seal without the discomfort of air leaking out as you sleep.
- O2 Adapter - Compatible with the use of oxygen this mask includes an O2 adapter which can be connected simplifying the process of obtaining the oxygen you require along side the CPAP pressure you need.
Included with This Purchase
- (1) Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Headgear with Clips
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) O2 adapter
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||NU1001,NU1002,NU1003|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||Full Face CPAP Mask|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|