DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier by Philips Respironics
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
Always on the Go? Traveling off the Power Grid? Then the DreamStation Go is perfect for you! Philips Respironics introduces the latest addition to the Dream family with the DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier.
Special Features and Benefits
- Size - Portable, lightweight, weighing under 5 lbs; fewer components to replace than other travel machines.
- Heated Humidifier - Eliminate the chances of drying out or feeling uncomfortable when you wake up. Unlike other humidifiers it is designed to use tap, bottled or distilled water allowing you to use it no matter where you travel!
- Micro-flexible tubing - New 12mm micro-flexible tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement. The 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than the standard 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click-connections on each end which makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology - Automatically evaluates your breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror your natural breathing on a breath by breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity - Track and monitor your progress on home and portable (travel) PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or home computer.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamStation Go Auto CPAP
- (1) Heated Humidifier
- (1) 6 foot long 12mm Micro-Flex tube
- (1) Flexible Tube Adapter
- (1) DreamStation Go Front Panel
- (1) Power Cord (6' long)
- (1) Reusable Filter
- User Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (o/r as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)