TrueBlue Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics TrueBlue Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Philips Respironics TrueBlue nasal CPAP mask kit is an interface to treat sleep apnea. This interface covers the user's nose only and is held in place with a cloth headgear strap (optional add on item). The cushion seal for the TrueBlue uses Auto Seal technology. This nasal CPAP mask is designed to deliver a higher degree of comfort, stability, and freedom of movement with minimal adjustments. The forehead stability bar of this mask also incorporates the blue gel technology to provide a higher level of comfort. To make a complete CPAP mask system simply add the headgear to your order.
Special Features & Benefits
- TrueBlue headgear (Optional) - 4 Velcro straps adjust to the ideal fit for you while providing the stability you are looking for. If your mask is not sized correctly, you are risking the possibility of your mask sliding while you sleep.
- Unique Gel Cushion - Premium blue gel works together with the thin, form-fitting outer silicone membrane to create an effective, self-adjusting seal. Not only does the blue gel provide extra comfort, it is thinner and lighter than ever before.
- Freedom to Move - Free form spring gives you the ability to move in any direction. Move freely without worrying about air leaks. The soft silicone spring helps you get a better night's sleep by limiting disturbances to the seal.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||1071806, 1071807, 1071808, 1071809, 1071810, 1071861, 1071862, 1071863, 1071864, 1071865, 1071875|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Only Mask that Works for me
by KO (St Louis) -
I tried 6 different masks until I found this one that finally works for me. All others leaked/moved as I am a very active sleeper, moving from side to back throughout the night. I love the gel comfort pads for the forehead, and the accordion like feature that helps the mask stay in place on my face as I move around during sleep. Also love the double gel seal which prevents air leakage.