TrueBlue Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
True Blue Petite CPAP Mask System
The Philips Respironics TrueBlue nasal CPAP mask is a sleep apnea mask. This interface covers the user's nose only and is held in place with a cloth headgear strap. The cushion seal for the TrueBlue uses Auto Seal technology. This nasal CPAP mask is designed to deliver a higher degree of comfort, stability, and freedom of movement with minimal adjustments. The forehead stability bar of this mask also incorporates the blue gel technology to provide a higher level of comfort.
Receive a unique comfort level with the gel cushion and silicone seal. This gives you a different feel as you sleep unlike the typical silicone cushion included in most CPAP masks. If you are ready to try out something new the Trueblue Mask is the perfect starting point!
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use Headgear - TrueBlue headgear has inlaid adjustable straps that converge into a single back panel with a crown strap for added stability.
- Flexible Gel Cushion - Premium blue gel works together with the thin, form-fitting outer silicone membrane to create an effective, self-adjusting seal. The gel provides extra stability and it is thinner and lighter than many other masks on the market.
- Freedom of Movement - Move in any direction! The soft silicone spring helps you get a better night's sleep without disturbing the seal.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 1071800, 1071801, 1071802, 1071803, 1071804, 1071805
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Bernie (Australia) -
Great mask, Great seal, very comfortable.
by Harley Devroe (MN) -
I used to use the comfortgel cpap mask and it was nice but it doesn't compare to this mask. It seals really well and my mask doesn't have to be tight at all. I'm so glad i gave this mask a shot. Really comfortable.