Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask Replacement Frame by Philips Respironics
The Philips Respironics Wisp CPAP mask replacement frame is a component that secures the CPAP mask cushion and the head gear strap. This product is available in both silicone and fabric frames. These CPAP mask parts should be wiped often to remove facial oils.
Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask Replacement Frame
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
In a unique design from Philips Respironics ,the Wisp nasal CPAP mask offers two frame options in different materials, the fabric and clear silicone. The sleek silicone frame is lightweight and flexible with smooth, surfaces that conform to your facial contours and follow your every move. The soft fabric frame is reversible with (two) different fabrics so you can choose the side that feels best to you. Soft fabric and sleek silicone frames are interchangeable so any frame can be used with any Wisp mask.
- Clear Frame (Silicone) Sleek & Smooth
- Fabric Frame (Reversible) Soft Cushioned side, or Silky Smooth Sateen
Included in This Package
- (1) Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask Replacement Frame - (Cushions and Headgear Not Included)
- Choose Fabric, or Clear at Check-Out
- Wisp Replacement Cushion Seal
- Wisp Complete CPAP Mask System
- Universal CPAP Tubing Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||1094081|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or Bi-Level|
|Special User Features:||2 Materials to Choose From|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Sharon (Ohio) -
I purchased this and received it quickly. And was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Very happy with purchase.