Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask by Respironics
Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics (with headgear) is quickly becoming one of our best-selling nasal CPAP face masks. Try one, and you’ll say “It feels so light compared to a full-face mask. It only rests below the bridge of my nose. This is the best mask I have ever used!” This CPAP mask with headgear feels comfortable as the tube easily clicks into the frame, ensuring ease of use. The headgear of the CPAP wisp mask fits on the lower part of the back of your head without any adjustment.
With minimal contact involved, obtain the perfect Philips CPAP mask with all the cushion sizing options (nasal) available: Small/Medium, Large, and X-Large. The Philips Respironics Wisp nasal mask headgear also provides the option of a petite cushion size; however, it is only available as a separate add-on product. Choosing the correct cushion size for masks (nasal) on CPAP machines is essential to achieving health sleep therapy. Please review the sizing guide if you are unsure about the cushion size that fits you correctly.
Overall, the Philips Respironics Wisp nasal mask (nasal) headgear is well-designed and provides a secure fit throughout the night without needing to overtighten or constantly adjust.
Important Note: The Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask offers two frame options Silicone or Fabric.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can’t find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Frame Options - you have the option of two styles with the Wisp CPAP mask: clear silicone or fabric. Both frames are interchangeable and can be used with any mask cushion size. The silicone frame is lightweight and smooth, while the fabric frame is reversible and offers more padding. Choose the best option for your comfort level.
- Cushions - minimal pressure is applied to your face, with the small silicone cushions lowering the chances of red skin-irritation marks. The cushions are available in three sizes or a fit pack option, so you can rest assured you will receive the best fit.
- Minimal Design - a simple frame and cushion hold these nasal masks while the headgear stabilizes fit. Receive an open viewing area, meaning you can easily read or watch TV before you fall asleep.
- Flexible Short Tube - achieve the sleep you deserve in the sleeping position where you find the most comfort. The short tube allows you to move freely throughout the night! Quickly disconnect the entire tube from the Wisp CPAP-BiPAP mask if you need to get up in the middle of the night without removing your entire mask. Don’t spend any more time readjusting your Philips Wisp nasal mask with headgear when you attempt to fall back asleep. Less time spent fixing your mask means achieving quality sleep faster.
Included In the Package of the Wisp
- (1) Mask Frame (Silicone or Fabric)
- (1) Small/Medium, Large, or X-Large Cushion
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Nasal Mask (Covers the nose)|
|Noise level:||27 dba|
|Therapy Pressure:||4-25 cm H2O|
|Daily Cleaning:||Hand wash the non-fabric parts|
|Weekly Cleaning:||Hand wash the fabric parts|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable for US customers|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small/Medium, Large, Extra Large|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
Wisp Nasal Mask FAQ's
What type of mask is the Wisp?
The Wisp is a nasal mask (covers your nose only)
What types of frames come with the Wisp?
The Wisp is unique in that you can choose from a soft fabric frame or a silicone frame
What size cushions are available?
The Wisp Nasal Mask comes in Small/Medium, Large and x-large. There is also a petite wisp cushion that is an optional add on.
What parts need to be replaced?
The Wisp cushion and headgear shoud be replaced every 3 to 6 months. The Wisp frame or the entire mask should be replaced after 1 year
Ratings & Reviews
516 reviews4.6 out of 5
I wanted it to, but it didn't work well for me
by Paul -
Just got this yesterday and was very excited to try it out. I did not sleep well. I know every new mask takes a while to get used to, but because there's no anchor on the top of the mask I kept getting seal breaks along the ridge of my medium sized nose all night long. The hose is weight pulling down the cushion. I was using the large cushion. In frustration I strapped it on as tight as I could (uncomfortable) and wrapped both straps behind my head. Still didn't get a good seal. The headgear also wouldn't stay in place well, and the plastic front apparatus is uncomfortable on my face.
Bummed to see I can't return it. Might buy the extra-large cushion to see if that works, but I hate to throw good money after bad.
by Sue -
This mask looked pretty easy to use so thought I would try it. Really happy with it so far, like the way the headgear fits around the back of my head leaving open field of vision with nothing on my forehead. Chose the small/medium cushion , fits with a good seal .