Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by Respironics
Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Wisp Nasal CPAP mask by Philips Respironics is quickly becoming one of our best-selling nasal CPAP masks. This mask offers a light feel and the short tube easily clicks into the frame ensuring ease of use. The headgear of the Wisp fits on the lower part of the back of your head without any adjustment. Achieve the perfect nasal mask seal with all the cushion sizing options available: Small/Medium, Large and X-Large. Respironics also gives the option of a Petite cushion size however, it is only available as a separate add-on product. Choosing the correct cushion size is essential in achieving health sleep therapy. Please review the sizing guide if you are unsure which cushion size is the correct fit for you. Overall, this is a very well-designed mask that provides a secure fit throughout the night without needing to over tighten or constantly adjust.
Important Note: The Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask offers two frame options Silicone or Fabric.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Frame Options - You have the option of 2 styles: clear silicone or fabric. Both frames are interchangeable and can be used with any cushion size. The silicone frame is lightweight and smooth while the fabric is reversible and offers more padding. Choose the best option for your comfort level!
- Cushions - Minimal pressure is applied to your face with the small silicone cushions lowering the chances of red skin irritation marks. Available in 3 sizes or a fit pack option, rest assured you will receive the best fit!
- Minimal Design - A simple frame and cushion hold the mask while the headgear stabilizes your fit. Receive an open viewing area meaning you can easily read or watch TV before you fall asleep.
- Flexible Short Tube - Achieve the sleep you deserve in the sleeping position where you find the most comfort. The short tube allows you to move freely throughout the night! Quickly disconnect the entire short tube if you need to get up in the middle of the night without removing your entire mask. No longer spend time readjusting your mask when you attempt to fall back asleep. Less time spent fixing your mask means achieving quality sleep faster.
Included In the Package of the Wisp:
- (1) Mask Frame (Silicone or Fabric)
- (1) Small/Medium, Large, or X-Large Cushion
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Nasal Mask (Covers the nose)|
|Noise level:||27 dba|
|Therapy Pressure:||4-25 cm H2O|
|Daily Cleaning:||Hand wash the non-fabric parts|
|Weekly Cleaning:||Hand wash the fabric parts|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable for US customers|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small/Medium, Large, Extra Large|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
Wisp Nasal Mask FAQ's
What type of mask is the Wisp?
The Wisp is a nasal mask (covers your nose only)
What types of frames come with the Wisp?
The Wisp is unique in that you can choose from a soft fabric frame or a silicone frame
What size cushions are available?
The Wisp Nasal Mask comes in Small/Medium, Large and x-large. There is also a petite wisp cushion that is an optional add on.
What parts need to be replaced?
The Wisp cushion and headgear shoud be replaced every 3 to 6 months. The Wisp frame or the entire mask should be replaced after 1 year
Ratings & Reviews
515 reviews4.6 out of 5
by Sue -
This mask looked pretty easy to use so thought I would try it. Really happy with it so far, like the way the headgear fits around the back of my head leaving open field of vision with nothing on my forehead. Chose the small/medium cushion , fits with a good seal .
Wisp Nasal Mask
by Robert -
I chose the fabric frame with the extra padding. Fits good, the short tube disconnects easy when I need to get up in the middle of the night. I can wear glasses with this mask and watch tv easily with no problem. Satisfied with the mask and recommend it.