AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Introducing the all-new AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask that rests gently under your nose while also covering your mouth to deliver positive airway pressure to you each night. No longer worry about shifting at night and tangling your CPAP hose with this tube-up connection similar to the Philips Respironics DreamWear series masks. Take advantage of ResMed's first Full Face CPAP Mask with a top of head tubing solution designed to keep your CPAP tubing away from your face while still delivering the security you need, choose from 3 available frame sizes and 4 individual cushion sizes. Gain the ability to find the exact match to your personalized needs!
Please Note: This mask is not sold with the Small-Wide cushion however, it can be purchased separately.
This is the latest mask released by ResMed in the new "i" CPAP mask series following the AirFit P30i and the AirFit N30i . Take back the night with the magnetic mask clips that allow you to maintain your mask fit without resizing each time you take it off. Utilize the quick release elbow located at the top of the mask frame to save time if you need to get up in the middle of the night. The ultra-compact full face cushions provide a comfortable fit and effective seal ideal for patients who sleep on their side.
Search our selection of ResMed's wide variety of uniquely designed CPAP masks that are designed with every patients needs in mind!
Safety Tip: This product utilizes magnets which may interfere with devices such as: pacemakers, defibrillators, and implants. As a best practice, keep the them a minimum of 2 inches from all medical units.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Features and Benefits
- Move Free without Restrictions - Designed with a 360 degree swivel located at the top of your head, you gain the ability to move freely throughout the night. No longer feel stuck in an uncomfortable sleeping position due to your CPAP mask. Whether you sleep on your stomach or your side, you will receive a comfortably secure mask seal.
- Open Viewing Area - Prepare yourself for a restful night of sleep by setting up your machine and wearing your mask without changing your nightly routine. The AirFit F30i is easy to set-up and comfortable enough to wear before bed! Wear your glasses and finish reading a book or catch up on your favorite T.V show before you fall asleep with your CPAP Machine.
- Time Saver - Quickly disconnect your mask elbow in the middle of the night without having to remove your entire mask. Easily attach or detach the quick-release elbow on the top of your mask frame by squeezing the sides and leaving connected to your CPAP tubing. If you need to remove your mask simply pop the magnetic clips off of your mask frame allowing you to maintain a secure fit once you place your mask back on. Reduce the time it takes to fit your mask each night with these 2 simple solutions!
- Few Contact Points - Reduce the possibility of red skin irritation marks showing up with minimal silicone to skin contact. Resting under your nose and covering your mouth, the AirFit F30i leaves the bridge of your nose free. The hollow silicone frame allows you to sleep on your side without losing any CPAP pressure. Combat discomfort while ensuring you receive a secure mask seal each night.
Cleaning your CPAP mask and components on a regular basis preserve the quality of your mask and prevents germs from spreading and affecting your overall health.
- Soak in warm water with a small amount of mild soap
- Hand wash using a toothbrush to provide a deeper clean in hard to reach areas
- Rinse thoroughly under running water
- Set in a safe space to air dry
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit F30i Mask Frame (in selected size)
- (1) Velcro Adjustable Headgear with 2 Magnetic Clips
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Quick-Release Elbow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Full Face Mask (Covers nose and mouth)|
|Actual Weight:||3.2 oz|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable to US residents|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small #63350, Medium #63351, Small Wide #63352, Wide #63353|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Associated Part Numbers:||#63330, #63331, #63332, #63333, #63334|
Ratings & Reviews
4 reviews3.8 out of 5
by Bob -
Great mask - takes a bit of setting up but when done better than the F20. Would definitely recommend it. Just bought a replacement mouth part.
THEY DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR OPEN PRODUCTS NO MATTER WHAT.
by Helen -
THEY DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR OPEN PRODUCTS NO MATTER WHAT. The area around the nose doesn't seal well, so it blows air all over your face, up and over your eyes. Terrible product. I couldn't get it to work no matter how much I adjusted it or tried to wear it at different heights, even going so far as to have it rest against my bottom lip instead of on my chin. I'm out $160 because this mask is badly designed and doesn't work and 1800cpap doesn't accept returns once the product is opened. How on earth you're supposed to know if it fits without opening it I don't know, but that's their policy that they refuse to bend on. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. If you're really thinking about trying this mask then buy it on a different site that has a better return/exchange policy.