AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Introducing the all-new ResMed AirFit F30i Full-Face CPAP Mask, which rests gently under your nose while also covering your mouth to deliver positive airway pressure to you each night. No longer worry about shifting at night and tangling your CPAP hose with this tube-up connection similar to the Philips Respironics DreamWear series masks.
Take advantage of ResMed’s first full-face CPAP mask with a top-of-head tubing solution designed to keep your CPAP tubing away from your face while still delivering the security you need. Choose from three available frame sizes and four individual cushion sizes. Gain the ability to find the exact match to your personalized needs.
This is the latest mask released by ResMed in the new "i" CPAP mask series following the AirFit P30i and the AirFit N30i . Take back the night with the magnetic mask clips that allow you to maintain your mask fit without resizing each time you take it off. Utilize the quick-release elbow located at the top of the mask frame to save time if you need to get up in the middle of the night. The ultra-compact full face cushions provide a comfortable fit and an effective seal that is ideal for patients who sleep on their side.
Please note, this mask is not sold with the Small-Wide cushion ; however, it can be purchased separately.
Safety Tip: This product utilizes magnets, which may interfere with devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, and implants. As a best practice, keep them a minimum of two inches from all medical units.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable Can’t find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Search our wide selection of uniquely designed ResMed CPAP masks that are designed with every patients needs in mind!
Features and Benefits
- Move Free without restrictions - since the device is designed with a 360-degree swivel located at the top of your head, you gain the ability to move the F30i freely throughout the night. You no longer will feel stuck in an uncomfortable sleeping position due to your CPAP mask. Whether you sleep on your stomach or your side, you will receive a comfortably secure mask seal.
- Open viewing area - prepare yourself for a restful night of sleep by setting up your machine and wearing your mask without changing your nightly routine. The ResMed AirFit F30i full-face CPAP mask is easy to set up and comfortable enough to wear before bed. Wear your glasses, and finish reading a book, or catch up on your favorite TV show before you fall asleep with your CPAP machine.
- Time Saver - quickly disconnect your mask elbow in the middle of the night without having to remove your entire mask. Easily attach or detach the quick-release elbow on the top of your mask frame by squeezing the sides and leaving it connected to your CPAP tubing. If you need to remove your mask, simply pop the magnetic clips off your mask frame, allowing you to maintain a secure fit once you place your mask back on. Reduce the time it takes to fit your mask each night with these two simple solutions.
- Few Contact Points - reduce the possibility of red marks and skin irritation marks showing up with minimal silicone-to-skin contact. Resting under your nose and covering your mouth, the ResMed AirFit F30i full-face CPAP mask leaves the bridge of your nose free. The hollow silicone frame allows you to sleep on your side without losing any CPAP pressure. Combat discomfort and red marks while ensuring you get a secure mask seal each night.
Cleaning your CPAP mask and components on a regular basis preserves the quality of your mask and prevents germs from spreading and affecting your overall health.
- Soak in warm water with a small amount of mild soap
- Hand-wash using a toothbrush to provide a deeper clean in hard-to-reach areas
- Rinse thoroughly under running water
- Set in a safe space to air-dry
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit F30i Mask Frame (in selected size)
- (1) Velcro Adjustable Headgear with 2 Magnetic Clips
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Quick-Release Elbow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the ResMed AirFit F30i Full-Face CPAP Gear Covered by Insurance?
Insurance coverage differs per insurance provider. Here at 1800CPAP, we cannot guarantee if your insurance provider will fully or partially cover the cost of your ResMed AirFit F30i full-face gear. Thus, we recommend that you contact your insurance provider after getting a doctor’s prescription to use the AirFit F30i full-face gear. If your insurance policy includes CPAP therapy benefits, please don’t forget to keep your prescription for your insurance provider’s documentation requirements.
Whom Should I Contact If I’m Having Issues with My AirFit F30i Full-Face Gear?
Don’t hesitate to contact 1800CPAP’s customer service hotline. We are happy to help you if you have a problem using or wearing your ResMed F30i full face CPAP gear. Contact us at (800) 274-1366 for your questions and concerns. Our hotlines are ready to serve you during weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. US EST and on weekends from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. US EST.
|Type of Mask:||Full Face Mask (Covers nose and mouth)|
|Actual Weight:||3.2 oz|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable to US residents|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small #63350, Medium #63351, Small Wide #63352, Wide #63353|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Associated Part Numbers:||#63330, #63331, #63332, #63333, #63334|
Ratings & Reviews
5 reviews4.4 out of 5
Good except for one glaring flaw
by Sarah See -
I love this mask. It's sooo comfortable and easy to wear. There's just one problem... I've had two of these mask develop stress fractures in the same place (where the air tubes meet the face) one to two months in.
<br>I can't afford to replace my mask that often, so I'm going to try the Phillips version next and hope it doesn't have that design flaw. All I can do, really... Otherwise I have to fall back on my old mask.
by Hershel Y -
Wearing this mask and sleeping is great. I sleep on my sides often and also have a beard and have had no issues so far. Can really recommend this product!