AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask Kit
AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Save money and buy exactly what you are looking for with the AirFit F30i Full Face Mask Kit by ResMed. This mask kit includes the mask frame and cushion in your selected size with the option to add the headgear for an extra $33! This is a perfect option for you if you do not need to purchase a complete mask but need to replace the mask frame.
The AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask Kit rests gently under your nose and fits over your mouth to deliver positive airway pressure to you each night. Find the most comfortable sleeping position without worrying about shifting at night and tangling your CPAP hose with ResMed's first Full Face CPAP Mask with a top of the head tubing solution . Available in 3 mask frame sizes and 4 unique cushion sizes. Personalize the AirFit F30i to your specific needs!
Please Note: This mask is not sold with the Small-Wide cushion however, it can be purchased separately.
Not sure if the ResMed F30i Mask Kit is right for you? Find the perfect mask based on your lifestyle needs with our wide selection of ResMed CPAP Masks!
Features and Benefits
- No Restrictions - Designed with a 360 degree swivel located at the top of your head, you gain the ability to move freely throughout the night. No longer feel stuck in an uncomfortable sleeping position due to your CPAP mask. Whether you sleep on your stomach or your side, you will receive a comfortably secure mask seal.
- Wide Viewing Range - Prepare yourself for a restful night of sleep by setting up your machine and wearing your mask without changing your nightly routine. The AirFit F30i is easy to set-up and comfortable enough to wear before bed! Wear your glasses and finish reading a book or catch up on your favorite T.V show before you fall asleep with your CPAP Machine.
- Quick Disconnect - Quickly disconnect your mask elbow in the middle of the night without having to remove your entire mask. Easily attach or detach the quick-release elbow on the top of your mask frame by squeezing the sides and leaving connected to your CPAP tubing. If you need to remove your mask simply pop the magnetic clips off of your mask frame allowing you to maintain a secure fit once you place your mask back on. Reduce the time it takes to fit your mask each night with these 2 simple solutions!
- Minimal Contact Points - Reduce the possibility of red skin irritation marks showing up with minimal silicone to skin contact. Resting under your nose and covering your mouth, the AirFit F30i leaves the bridge of your nose free. The hollow silicone frame allows you to sleep on your side without losing any CPAP pressure. Combat discomfort while ensuring you receive a secure mask seal each night.
Cleaning your CPAP mask and components on a regular basis preserve the quality of your mask and prevents germs from spreading and affecting your overall health.
- Soak in warm water with a small amount of mild soap
- Hand wash using a toothbrush to provide a deeper clean in hard to reach areas
- Rinse thoroughly under running water
- Set in a safe space to air dry
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit F30i Mask Frame (in selected size)
- Optional Velcro Adjustable Headgear with 2 Magnetic Clips (additional fees apply)
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Quick-Release Elbow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Type of Mask: Full Face Mask (Covers nose and mouth)
- Actual Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Warranty: 90 Day manufacturer defect
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Rx Required?: Yes, when applicable to US residents
- Cushion Sizes: 63350, 63351, 63352, 63353
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Associated Parts: 63330, 63331, 63332, 63333, 63334
Ratings & Reviews
One of the best
by Patricia W -
Love this whole setup. Cushion is super comfy and the headgear fits great. Everything is easy to replace when need be. All around a great mask!
bearded side sleeper
by Justin -
I have a beard and I sleep on my side. This mask works great for both!