Mirage™ FX Nasal CPAP Mask Replacement Headgear Strap by ResMed
Replacement headgear strap for the ResMed Mirage™ FX nasal CPAP mask. This headgear uses a 4 point velcro attachment that connects two pints to the upper butterfly forehead support and two to the lower frame. It is recommended to hand wash and let air dry for best maintenance.
ResMed Mirage™ FX Headgear Strap
Purchase of this product DOES NOT require a prescription.
Replacement headgear to be used with the ResMed Mirage™ FX nasal CPAP mask system. CPAP mask headgear should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on wear and tear from nightly use. If your CPAP mask headgear begins to show these signs or you mask is starting to leak more and more is could be a result of elasticity loss. For best results the user should hand wash this product and let it air dry.
Included in This Package
- Mirage™ FX Headgear Strap (in selected size)
- ResMed Mirage™ FX Complete Mask System
- ResMed Mirage™ FX Replacement Cushions
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||62110, 62138|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|