Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask Kit
ResMed Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed Pixi is a special CPAP mask designed for kids. Sleep apnea is a common disorder in children and is often treated with CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure), a device that takes room air and pressurizes it to stabilize the a collapsed airway during sleep. ResMed has partnered with pediatric health experts to bring you the Pixi a pediatric mask designed with children 2 years and older and their families in mind.
Unobtrusive, the adjustable headgear is designed especially for children. The Pixi mask covers the nose only, allowing no pressure or obstruction around the eye area. ResMed has the child's safety in mind by designing the mask with no small parts that could cause choking. Adjustments to the tubing can be made easily to accommodate your child's different sleeping positions. The ResMed Pixi pediatric mask takes into account the bone structure, facial characteristics and skin sensitivity of children to minimize pressure on soft faces.
Special Features and Benefits of Pixi
- Headgear: Three points of adjustment top, side and bottom provide a greater range of adjustment to cater to children of various ages. Sits away from the eyes and ears to reduce obstruction and irritation. Clear line of site is reassuring for both you and the child.
- Safety: Attachment and adjustment points are positioned away from the child's face so they're less likely to tamper with the straps. No small parts that can cause choking or harm. Emergency latch allows for quick removal if necessary. Quick-release latch makes it easy to take off if the child needs to get up in the middle of the night.
- Comfortable and Convenient: Thin, single-wall silicone cushion is soft and comfortable to minimize pressure on soft faces without compromising seal. Two tubing positions accommodate different sleeping positions. Spring-flex lightweight tube stretches and bends easily, so it wont get caught or drag as the child moves around during sleep.
Included in the Package
- (1) ResMed Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Standard Mask Cushion
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
by Heather K -
Good product for chidlren