Swift FX for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
Swift FX for Her CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Swift FX for Her is a nasal pillow CPAP mask system for women designed by ResMed. It is prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, loud snoring and other sleep related breathing disorders. This system kit allows you to purchase and individual size cushion (or all with upgrade) and allow you to add headgear to make a complete CPAP mask system. This nasal pillow system is one of the best all time selling interfaces and ResMed has introduced a new line called the AirFit P10 series.
Special Features and Benefits
- Ultra-Light - The innovative headgear combined with the light, flexible tubing allows this mask to loosely fit your face while providing an air-tight seal.
- Easy to Use - Instantly appealing from the moment you put it on you will know that the Swift FX for Her is really simple, making your therapy easier for you. With only 3 pieces, you can quickly attach or detach your mask without the hassle of re-configuring after each use.
- Quick Fitting - Easy to fit and wear due to the flexible headgear and self-guiding nasal pillows. Take advantage of the "set and forget" silicone nasal pillow cushions.
- Convenient - Easy to use straightforward assembly with minimal parts allows quick and convenient cleaning. Perfect for travel or if you are in a hurry, the Swift Fx gives you the gift of an unobtrusive and quiet performance throughout the night, no matter where life takes you!
- Freedom of Movement - Gain more freedom from the smooth swivel and light, flexible tube that rotates with a fluid motion. Experience more comfortable sleeping positions as the flexible tubing, soft headgear, and self-adjusting nasal pillows work together to maximize your overall sleep therapy. The Swift Fx offers uninterrupted therapy as it stays in place securely throughout the night, even when you move. No longer worry about waking up without receiving the full effects of your CPAP Mask!
Included in This Package
- (1) Swift FX for Her Short Tube
- (1) Dual Walled Pillow Cushion
- All cushion size option available (additional fees apply)
- Headgear (Optional add-on additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||61510, 61500, 61540, 61560, 61580, 61581, 61543, 61520, 61521, 61522, 61523|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Special User Features:||Headgear optional! Bella Loops available!|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
66 reviews4.9 out of 5
Light and easy
by Stephanie -
Haven't been using this mask long so I hope It gets better as time goes on. I only gave it 4 stars because my nostrils are a little sore, I understand this is normal so I'm hanging in there. Other than that it's easy to use , light on my face and easy to adjust to give me a secure seal.
Good mask for tangle free night of sleep
by Mary Belmont -
I like this mask because I prefer the headgear over other masks. I can barely feel the headgear on this mask because I pull my hair through the 1 strap in the back and it is very comfortable!