ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Philips Respironics ComfortGel Blue nasal is a CPAP mask kit that is used with a CPAP machine for the treatment of sleep apnea and sleep related disordered breathing. The mask kit allows you to purchase this mask with or without the headgear strap (adding the headgear strap will make this a complete mask system).
These CPAP mask enhancements should help to create a more positive experience and encourage higher compliance. A redesigned CPAP mask forehead cushion reduces the pressure points on your head for a more comfortable experience, thus making your sleep more restful. The premium headgear (optional) makes fitting and adjustment a snap to helps maintain a better mask seal. Together, these features create a greater level of comfort for your CPAP experience.
Special Features & Benefits
- Headgear - One size fits most premium headgear with EZ peel tabs adjusts easily in four places for a secure custom fit
- Two Piece Cushion - An outer silicone comfort flap improves your seal and can be removed for easy cleaning. The inner gel cushion provides you with a soft feel while conforming to your face for added comfort.
- Headgear Attachments - Ball-and-socket headgear attachments enable free movement and easy mask removal.
- Forehead Pad - Premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit.
- Exhalation Port - Angled exhalation micro ports assure quite operation and redirect air away from bed partner.
- 360 Degree Swivel - Elbow swivel allows tubing to move more freely throughout the night.
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- Universal CPAP Hose Tubing
- Tube Brush Cleaner
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||1070042, 1070041, 1070043, 1070044|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or BiPAP|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
80 reviews4.5 out of 5
by Randy - Florida -
Comfort is the word with this mask, plus no prescription needed when I added the headgear. Made my day. Thanks
by Sandy D -
Wow, can't say enough about this nasal mask. The cushion is most impressive, with the two Piece Cushion - improves your seal and can be removed for easy cleaning, the inner gel cushion is soft and very comfortable.