Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Fit Pack
Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Fit Pack
With it's many improvements from the original, the Rio II CPAP mask is simple to use, lightweight, comfortable, and very user friendly. It gives the user more freedom of movement with the unique rotating ball in socket swivel. The simplistic design creates a comfortable fit, allowing users to read or watch TV before bed. Available with 3 cushion sizes included, this mask is ideal if you are unsure which cushion size you may need or if your size varies. The Rio II weighs only 2.3 ounces, making this by far the lightest mask on the market today.
Free 30 Trial Included - Gain security with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all React Health CPAP Masks. Try this mask for 30 days and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, contact our customer service team for a full store credit and we would be more than happy to assist you in finding the perfect mask for your needs.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
- Ultra Light - Small, Light and Weighing in at only 2.3 ounces, Flexible and Travel friendly
- 360 degree Swivel- The floating Ball-and-Socket Elbow adapts to the most active sleepers allowing for various sleeping positions.
- Simplicity- The simple design has only 2 points of adjustment: a highly adjustable split back strap and two Velcro fasteners. The split back strap can be widened for a looser fit or tightened for a tighter fit. The Velcro fasteners add an extra layer of adjustment.
- Superior Seal - The Nasal-Pillow Interface allows the angle of the Pillows Reservoir to be adjusted to a more customized, natural fit giving you a stable and comfortable seal
- Improved Frame and Headgear - lighter and more flexible, the headgear offers a much more comfortable fit, while the frame with included cheek pads is more stable.
- Cushions - Ergonomically designed cushion to maximize patient comfort, All 3 Size cushions in the Fit-Pack so you can easily find the right fit for you.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Rio II CPAP mask
- (1) Mask headgear
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Sm, Med, Lg)
- (1) Short tube swivel
- (1) Product manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Special User Features: Includes 3 cushion sizes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Was not a comfortable experience.
by Jennifer -
Was not a good experience. I tried to save a few bucks by switching from my "brand name" mask/cushion, so I tried this one after reading some of the reviews. If you have a smaller nose like I do, the "small" size is WAY too big. I wear an XS of my "brand name" mask. I seriously tried to make this work, but after pressure sores started to form a little less than a week in, I had to go back to my other mask/cushion. I did notice the weight of the mask was heavier than my preferred mask, which also pulled on my nostrils and kind of pushed on my upper lip in an uncomfortable way. If you're on the fence and have the extra $70 to try it out, it may be great for you like some of the other reviews I read. As for my experience with it, well not so great, and it was in the trash before the end of the first week of use.
by Eric -
The front exhaust ports are noisy and provide a constant hissing noise, this is amplified when the machine reaches prescription pressure. It was too loud and an annoyance to me personally.