Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Fit Pack by 3B Medical
3B Medical Rio II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear Fit Pack
With it's many improvements from the original, the Rio II CPAP mask is simple to use, lightweight, comfortable, and very user friendly. It gives the user more freedom of movement with the unique rotating ball in socket swivel. The simplistic design creates a comfortable fit, allowing users to read or watch TV before bed. Available with 3 cushion sizes included, this mask is ideal if you are unsure which cushion size you may need or if your size varies. The Rio II weighs only 2.3 ounces, making this by far the lightest mask on the market today.
Free 30 Trial Included - Gain security with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all 3B Medical CPAP Masks. Try this mask for 30 days and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, contact our customer service team for a full store credit and we would be more than happy to assist you in finding the perfect mask for your needs.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Ultra Light - Small, Light and Weighing in at only 2.3 ounces, Flexible and Travel friendly
- 360 degree Swivel- The floating Ball-and-Socket Elbow adapts to the most active sleepers allowing for various sleeping positions.
- Simplicity- The simple design has only 2 points of adjustment: a highly adjustable split back strap and two Velcro fasteners. The split back strap can be widened for a looser fit or tightened for a tighter fit. The Velcro fasteners add an extra layer of adjustment.
- Superior Seal - The Nasal-Pillow Interface allows the angle of the Pillows Reservoir to be adjusted to a more customized, natural fit giving you a stable and comfortable seal
- Improved Frame and Headgear - lighter and more flexible, the headgear offers a much more comfortable fit, while the frame with included cheek pads is more stable.
- Cushions - Ergonomically designed cushion to maximize patient comfort, All 3 Size cushions in the Fit-Pack so you can easily find the right fit for you.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Rio II CPAP mask
- (1) Mask headgear
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Sm, Med, Lg)
- (1) Short tube & swivel
- (1) Product manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||Includes 3 cushion sizes|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Best mask after 15 years of treatment
by Lee -
Have used Cpap masks for years.
This is definitely the best yet. Lightweight, great seal and very comfortable.
Ordering another one as my basset hound got this today and completely chewed it up.
As good or better than expected.
by Longstanding mask user -
After 7 years on a more expensive nasal pillow mask, I switched to this product (just to try something new and save some money). As it turns out, after 2 weeks of usage, the Rio mask is just as good and even a bit more comfortable as my prior mask. Quality and fit very good. Happy !