SleepWeaver Elan Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Circadiance
SleepWeaver Elan Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The SleepWeaver Elan nasal mask kit is a great option if you do not have a prescription readily available but are looking to purchase a CPAP mask. We give you the option to buy the mask frame or add the headgear for an additional fee to make it a complete mask. By removing the headgear from the mask assembly, the mask is able to be sent to you without a prescription. Take advantage of our satisfaction guarantee which allows you to try this mask risk free for 30 days from the date of purchase and if you are not completely satisfied you can return it to us for a full store credit.
Comfort is everything when it comes to using CPAP. The CPAP mask is the most important part of that comfort. So if you're going to sleep with something on your face all night long every night shouldn't it be similar to a material you would wear on the rest of your body? The skin friendly cloth cushion gives you a comfortable fit that gently seals to your face. For more information on the SleepWeaver Elan Mask click on our Manuals Tab listed above to view the Sizing Guide, User Manual, and Quick Fit Tips video.
Circadiance has designed a swivel tube connection to allow you freedom of movement. If you are a side sleeper, this makes a big difference in the comfort you receive. Gain more freedom by adding the Featherweight tubing to your order which acts like a spring and connects to your standard CPAP hose and helps eliminate the pull you feel while you sleep.
- 90 degree Elbow Swivel - Sleep in the most comfortable position for you while receiving the same comfort level! Easily remove and clean the elbow while achieving a quite night of sleep.
- Simple and Cost Effective Parts - Reasonably priced replacement mask parts save you money over time. The simplicity of the replacement parts allow you to maintain your normal nightly routine without having to continuously change and adjust to a new mask.
- Variety of Styles - Choose your cushion based on your personality and style! Express who you are by selecting the style and size that provide you the best and most comfortable fit and seal.
- Easy to Breathe Material - This uniquely designed skin friendly cushion material allows your skin to naturally breathe. With a ballooning effect, never worry about discomfort or red marks left on your face upon waking up. Designed to draw moisture away from you, keeping the area between your mask and face completely dry. Take advantage of one of the lightest CPAP masks on the market!
- No Pressure Points - Without the use of a frame, the Elan Nasal Mask eliminates a hard plastic frame pressing against your face as you sleep potentially causing skin irritation and red marks. Gain the freedom to move without limitations with this simple mask design!
Included in This Package
- (1) Elan Soft Cloth Mask
- (1) Cloth Mask Cushion in selected color and size
- (1) Washer
- (1) Threaded Connector
- (1) Product Manual
- All size cushion option available
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Warranty: 30 Day in store credit
- Special User Features: Cloth CPAP Mask
- Actual Weight: 8 oz.
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- RX Required?: No
- Associated Parts: 100481, 100482, 100518, 100519, 100727, 100728
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
Ratings & Reviews
The Perfect Mask
by Cheri D -
I have tried 5 different types of face masks over the last 20 years and this is by far the most comfortable, least leaking mask I've ever used. I've been using it for about 5 years now and would never even consider any other mask. I am mostly a side sleeper, and this little mask is perfect.
by Susan (Dallas) -
I've had this mask for well over a year. It has come apart a few times and its pain to put back together - but it's worth it. It doesn't "fart" all night and is very comfortable. First time I've gone this long without have to buy a new mask or head gear or some kind of part. AND it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.