SleepWeaver élan Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Circadiance
Circadiance SleepWeaver élan Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The SleepWeaver élan nasal mask kit is an easier option for users who do not have a prescription readily available. The headgear is simply removed from the mask and sent in a separate bag but in the same parcel. By removing the headgear from the mask assembly, the mask is able to be sent to the user without a prescription.
Comfort is everything when it comes to using CPAP. The interface or CPAP mask is the most important part of that comfort. So if you're going to sleep with something on your face all night long every night; shouldn't it be more like a material you would wear on the rest of your body? The original SleepWeaver was a huge success and with the release of the SleepWeaver Elan, it has followed in its footsteps!
Circadiance has developed some nice features on the élan. They have designed a swivel tube connection to allow for more freedom of movement. This really makes a big difference for side sleepers. You couple that with their feather lightweight tubing and it makes one good combination. The lightweight tubing acts like a spring which connects to your standard tubing and helps keep the mask in place and not pulling away from your face while your sleeping.
Special Features & Benefits
- 90 degree Elbow Swivel - Sleep in the most comfortable position for you while receiving the same comfort level! Easily remove and clean the elbow while achieving a quite night of sleep.
- Simple and Cost Effective Parts - Reasonably priced replacement mask parts save you money over time. The simplicity of the replacement parts allow you to maintain your normal nightly routine without having to continuously change and adjust to a new mask.
- Variety of Styles - Choose your cushion to your personality and style! Express who you are by selecting the style and size that provide you the best and most comfortable fit and seal.
- Easy to Breathe Material - This uniquely designed cushion material allows your skin to naturally breathe. With a ballooning effect, never worry about discomfort or red marks left on your face upon waking up. Designed to keep moisture drawn away from you, keeping the area between your mask and face completely dry. Take advantage of one of the most uncommon CPAP masks on the market!
- No Pressure Points - Without the use of a frame, the Elan Nasal Mask eliminates a hard plastic frame pressing against your face as you sleep potentially causing skin irritation and red marks. Gain the freedom to move without limitations with this simple mask design!
Included in This Package
(1) Elan Soft Cloth Mask
(1) Cloth Mask Cushion in selected color and size
(1) Threaded Connector
(1) Product Manual
All size cushion option available
Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Universal CPAP hose
SlimStyle CPAP hose
Replacement élan cushion, (in selected color & size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Masks|
|30 Day in store credit money back guarantee|
|Cloth CPAP Mask with 1 cushion|
|Instructional DVD provided|
|YES For US Customers|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Susan (Dallas) -
I've had this mask for well over a year. It has come apart a few times and its pain to put back together - but it's worth it. It doesn't "fart" all night and is very comfortable. First time I've gone this long without have to buy a new mask or head gear or some kind of part. AND it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.