Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask
The Fisher & Paykel Simplus full-face CPAP mask is the result of intensive research and development, many prototypes, and thousands of design hours. Fisher & Paykel consulted patients, equipment providers, and clinicians from around the world to develop a mask that simply fits and performs exceptionally. With its superb fit and performance, the F&P Simplus full-face mask won both Gold and Purple Pin prize awards at the 2013 Best Design Awards.
The Simplus mask is descriptive by name; it’s simple to use. It simply fits fast with only three (3) key components: the RollFit Seal, ErgoForm Headgear, and Easy-Frame. Only three (3) adjustments are required to fit the F&P Simplus full-face mask effectively for the first time.
F&P Simplus is quick and easy to clean. It has a minimal number of parts to clean, and the easy-clip seal makes reassembly a breeze.
The one-size frame fits all three cushion sizes — small, medium, large. All the mask components are designed to work in harmony. When combined, these components offer the comfort, seal, and easy use that Fisher & Paykel health-care masks are known for.
Not sure which size is right for you? Locate our Manuals tab above to find a printable sizing guide for the Simplus. If you are still having trouble or you would like to try all sizes, you can purchase the Simplus Fit Pack Mask option.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can’t find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Easy Frame - Easy to wear, see, and sleep in. This low-profile frame is stable, durable, and small and ensures a clear line of sight. This is a one-frame-fits-all seal size and has an easy-clip frame attachment for effortless assembly after cleaning. The ball and socket elbow rotate for freedom of movement, reducing drag on the tube.
- ErgoForm Headgear - Stretch and non-stretch panels provide structure and support for optimal usability and performance. This breathable headgear self-locates high on the rear of the head, allowing for maximum head movement (side to side, up and down) without mask movement.
- Quick Connection - The Simplus full-face mask is embedded with Velcro tabs with easy-clip hooks that enable fast fitting and removal
- RollFit Seal - This seal allows auto adjusting to optimize an effective, comfortable seal. The one-piece seal rolls back and forth on the bridge of the nose. This automatic adjustment minimizes pressure on the bridge of the nose.
- Quiet - The advanced air diffuser is designed for minimal noise and draft.
Included in This Package
- (1) Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) ErgoForm Headgear
- (1) RollFit Seal Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Mask Swivel
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
How Do You Fit a Simplus Mask?
To fit a Simplus mask, follow these instructions:
- Hold your mask on one hand, and spread the headgear with your other hand.
- Place the mask over your face, ensuring that the seal fits over your nose and under your lower lip.
- Slide the headgear over your head.
- Adjust the mask to a comfortable fit, then attach the clip to the mask to fasten it into place.
- Tighten or loosen the Velcro straps to find a comfortable fit. Start with the crown straps down to the forehead straps and cheek straps.
- Ensure the top of the seal remains stable on your nose bridge and the bottom seal remains fixed under the mouth.
- Note that the crown strap adjustment is made once, and further day-to-day strap adjustments should only be made to the top and bottom straps.
How to Remove the Simplus
- Unhook the clip by gently pushing it forward or by rotating it toward the chin.
- Hold the full-face seal, and remove the mask over your head.
|Associated Part Numbers:||400475, 400476, 400477|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or Bi-Level|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Good seal, easy to adjust
by Sam -
New to all of this cpap business. Really not happy about needing to wear any mask but finding out my sleep study convinced me that I need to. So I took the plunge and landed on this mask. Have to say right off the top that I'm already feeling a little more rested when I wake up. The mask is taking some time to get use to but it isn't as bad or that uncomfortable that I thought it would be. It does stay in place through the night and the seal does adjust to my face without the pressure across the bridge of my nose. If you need a Full Face mask give it a try.
by Kenny -
For a Full Face mask, this one is light on my face and quite comfortable. The cushion self adjust to fit your nose. The whole mask is easy to take on and off.