Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask by ResMed
Mirage Quattro Full Face CPAP Mask
The ResMed Mirage Quattro full-face CPAP mask has long had the reputation of being the best CPAP mask on the market. It gained this reputation based on two key factors: the cushion seal and the cushion comfort. It’s hard enough to find a CPAP full-face mask that doesn’t leak air into your eyes or have it escape around your mouth, and the Mirage Quattro full-face mask does both.
A full-face mask covers both nose and mouth to allow you to breathe as naturally as possible. This is the recommended style for sleep apnea sufferers who have been prescribed high CPAP pressures above 12 cm/H2O. A high pressure setting can lead to the mouth blowing open during sleep on a nasal or nasal-pillow-style CPAP full-face mask. The ResMed Quattro Mirage may also be prescribed for users on bilevel—a two-pressure apnea therapy device.
The micro-fit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures. The Quattro full-face CPAP mask’s spring air dual-wall-cushion technology accommodates movement during sleep and provides an effective solution for jaw drop. Endowed with a streamlined design and delivering quiet performance, the ResMed Mirage Quattro mask looks sleek, feels light, and is easy to fit and use. Quattro is our fourth-generation full-face mask, delivering an individualized fit for over 95 percent of users.
Important Product Note:All Quattro Full-Face CPAP mask sizes are packaged by the manufacturer with a medium- or standard-size headgear. Specially sized headgear straps (small 16118 or large 6119) will need to be purchased separately.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can’t find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Special Features of Mirage Quattro
- Dual-wall cushion—the spring air technology provides an ideal mask seal and accommodates movement during sleep, including jaw drop.
- Easy adjustments—the micro-fit dial allows you to easily adjust your forehead support for personalized fit and comfort. Manage the amount of pressure on your face by adjusting the forehead support farther away from you.
- Multiple cushion sizes—available in four sizes to ensure you always find the exact fit you need. Having a perfectly snug headgear ensures the patient gets the right amount of steady air pressure to completely treat sleep apnea. Otherwise, this can lead to dry mouth, stuffy nose, and difficulty sleeping.
- Set and Forget headgear—save time and energy by adjusting your headgear on your first use with the Velcro straps. The clips hold the headgear into place and can be unhooked to fully remove the mask without losing the most comfortable fit you originally found.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Australia and New Zealand Mirage Quattro Part Numbers:
Europe Mirage Quattro Part Numbers:
United Kingdom Mirage Quattro Part Numbers:
Asia Pacific Mirage Quattro Part Numbers:
- Associated Part Numbers: 61200, 61201, 61202, 61203
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Part Numbers: 61224, 61225, 61226, 61227, 61228, 61229, 61230, 61231
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Full Face CPAP Mask
- Pressure Range: Used for All CPAP and BiPAP Pressures
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- Special User Features: Adjustable Forehead Dial
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Jerry - Illinois -
This full face mask really gives a secure seal with a comfortable fit. The new MicroFit dial is really helpful to adjust just the right amount of pressure I need to keep everything in place. Great invention! I would recommend this mask based on that alone, although the cushion is great too and stays in place with movement.
My Opinion on This Mask
by Robbie (Saginaw) -
Pros: This bipap mask offers comfort to the face and didnt cause the marks left by the comfort full face mask I tried before. The dial on top lets me reduce any air that would blow into my eyes. The disconnect clip lets me get out of bed without taking my mask off. Cons: The headgear tends to move around and slide down a bit, so I need to readjust it. The cpap mask cushion is removable and the clip is a lityle difficult to put back together.