Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by Fisher & Paykel
The all new F&P Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask offers uniquely designed features such as the RollFit XT seal, headgear with VentiCool technology, and a low-profile stability bar. Available in 3 full face cushion sizes, Small, Medium and Large, find the best fitting seal personalized to your facial features. Fisher & Paykel continues to redefine sleep by ensuring you receive the most comfort throughout the night!
The Vitera Full Face Mask includes a risk-free guarantee, giving you 30 nights to decide if the Vitera is the right mask for you! If you feel another CPAP mask is better suited for your needs, contact us for return information and we will assist you in finding a replacement based on your lifestyle needs.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Benefits & Features
- Adaptable Comfort Seal - The updated RollFit XT cushion seal rolls back and forth on the bridge of your nose allowing freedom of movement while the soft silicone seal adapts to your specific sleeping position. This maintains a comfortable seal while also reducing the possibility of mask leaks. Less pressure on your face means less soreness when you wake up. Available in 3 sizing options, find the ideal size for your facial features. Unsure which size is best for you? Download our sizing guide and determine which size cushion will provide the most effective cushion seal minimizing mask leaks while maximizing comfort.
- Cool and Comfortable Headgear - Uniquely designed with all new VentiCool technology, the Vitera headgear offers you a breathable fabric unlike any other CPAP mask available! Heat and moisture quickly escape through the head strap keeping you cool and comfortable every night. Choose one of 2 available sizes, Small or Medium/Large, for the most secure and effective fit.
- Dynamic Stability - Achieve undeniable stability with the low-profile forehead stability bar that keeps your cushion seal in place no matter the sleeping position you choose. A stable seal minimizes mask leaks while providing you the support you deserve out of your CPAP mask.
- Ease of Use - Easily slide the forehead clip on and off without losing the personalized fit originally determined best for you. This reduces the possibility of your headgear getting tangled and saves you the hassle of resizing your headgear every night. The new headgear clips with tactile grips assist you in positioning the headgear onto the mask frame. Finally, the Vitera introduces VisiBlue, a color cue that guides you through mask assembly on key mask components. Spend less time fitting and assembling your mask every night and more time enjoying the quiet rest you have been looking for.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Headgear Strap with 2 Headgear Clips
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Clear Mask Elbow Swivel
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Vitera Full Face Mask FAQ's
What style of mask is the Vitera?
The Vitera is a full face mask that covers your nose and mouth.
What are the available sizes?
The Vitera comes in 3 sizes. Small #VIT1SA, Medium #VIT1MA, Large #VIT1LA
What Features of the Vitera should I know about?
The Vitera headgear uses a new technology called VentiCool which is a breatheable fabric that allows moisture to quickly escape
How is the seal of the Vitera cushion?
The Vitera uses the updated RollFit XT cushion seal. The cushion rolls back and forth on the bridge of your nose allowing freedom of movement while the silicone seal adapts to your specific sleeping position.
What is the pressure range of the Vitera?
4-30 cm H20
Are there any warnings or risks with the Vitera?
To avoid the risk of suffocation, ensure the headgear is not overtightened. The mask, when fitted correctly, should be able to be pulled away from the mouth without adjusting the headgear straps or disconnecting the Headgear Clips
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Eveleyn -
This mask is easy to put on and get a quick strong seal. I sleep on my side and don't break the seal that is how I judge a good mask.