ULTepap Nasal EPAP Starter Kit
ULTepap Nasal EPAP Alternative Therapy Starter Kit
ULTepap is an FDA cleared, alternative therapy option for those who suffer from sleep apnea. The nasal EPAP device simply fits into your nostrils and reduces the need for use of a CPAP machine, mask, or hose. Uniquely designed cushions allow you to inhale with no resistance however, the patented valve collapses upon exhalation creating back pressure and opening your airway.
Copy of RX Required: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- ULTepap is FDA cleared for the treatment of mild to moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). If you are unsure if the ULTepap will work with your current prescription or needs, it is recommended to speak with your doctor as this device will not work with all patients.
- Reusable - unlike other alternative therapy options, this EPAP device comes with multiple cushion sizes that can be cleaned and reused until they become damaged or broken. Maintaining a strict cleaning schedule creates a more comfortable sleep environment as well as healthy sleep therapy.
- Minimal Parts - the ULTepap does not require a CPAP hose, blower, humidifier or filter; all supplies needed are included with the starter kit.
- Travel Friendly - not only can the ULTepap be used as a direct substitute for CPAP, but it is an ideal option when there is no power source, whether camping or traveling.
- Lower Lifetime Costs - proven to have more efficacy, longevity, and lower costs over time more than other CPAP alternatives on the market.
How Does the ULTepap Work?
The ULTepap is simple. When you inhale, the patented Rashidi-Sleeper valve collapses, allowing you to inhale with no resistance. When you exhale, the valve inflates, which causes you to exhale through a lumen. This creates back pressure, which opens your upper airway to allow for easier breathing. On the next inhalation, your airway stays open to help prevent apneas.
Inspired by the most popular nasal pillow CPAP masks, the ULTepap is held in place by a lightweight headgear and offers a comfortable fit that gently rests around your nostrils.
Included in This Package
- (1) Travel Box
- (1) Standard Size Headgear
- (3) Cushions - (1) Small, (1) Medium, and (1) Large
Ratings & Reviews
by Bob Gil -
Outstanding. Takes a few nights to get used to having something in the end of your nostrils, but well worth the results. I sleep more deeply, so less fatigue & fewer old man daytime naps. And my wife tells me I don't snore anymore. The key is to breathe in and out through the nose. Very light weight and easy to clean. Give it a couple of weeks. You will be very pleased with the results.
Very pleased with the ULTepap
by Theresa -
I received an ULTepap sample to provide my feedback. The package arrived in a nicely sealed box, with clear instructions and with three pillow sizes. The headgear is surprisingly comfortable. I wake up refreshed and feel the device is working well. I ordered a device that will monitor my sleep habits and give a daily report on an app. I am pleased to report that with the ULTepap, my AHI score is in the normal range. Anything under 5 is considered normal. Last night it was 3.3!
I have been using a Resmed bipap machine for a few years now and monitor the results on their app. My AHI scores are consistently excellent, usually under 1. When episodes of fever and upper respiratory infections (which I never had before) starting occurring, my doctor and I concluded that the bipap was causing irritation, even though I cleaned all the tubing, mask and pillow every single day. The ULTepap is an excellent solution for me. Plus it is easy to maintain and I sleep so much more comfortably.