Ultra Mirage Full Face Elbow
ResMed Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask Elbow
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This is the replacement elbow assembly for the Ultra Mirage Full Face as well as series II Mirage Full Face CPAP Masks. To exchange, simply disconnect the current elbow assembly from your mask frame and snap this replacement into the opening. While this may not be a common CPAP mask supply to replace, it is recommended to maintain all pieces of your mask to ensure you are receiving the correct air pressure.
Inspecting your CPAP supplies before using every night, should become part of your nightly routine. Damage of any kind can lead to poor sleep therapy if not replaced.
Compatible CPAP Masks
- Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP Mask
- Series II Mirage Full Face Masks
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Anti-Asphyxia Valve Elbow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 60600, 60601, 60602, 60603, 60604, 60605
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 3 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by Della -
I only needed the Ultra Mirage Full Face mask elbow, I was so happy it was on 1800CPAP.com.