Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed Ultra Mirage Full
The Ultra Mirage full face CPAP mask by ResMed is an older generation of sleep apnea interfaces for sleep apnea treatment. This type of CPAP mask style covers both the nose and mouth allowing the user to breathe through either. The Ultra Mirage Full is a great option for people that are on higher CPAP or Bi-Level pressures as it allows to breathe against the pressure easier. If you have a deviated septum a full face style is the preferred option.
The ResMed Ultra Mirage full face mask offers an effective CPAP mask solution. If you have allergies or just want a sleep apnea mask that you can wear when you're congested or have a cold, the Ultra Mirage full face mask from ResMed is the answer.
Around 40% of CPAP users and almost all bilevel users lose treatment pressure through their mouths, either by mouth breathing or mouth leak. This pressure loss can result in flu-like symptoms, less effective therapy, and poor sleep. The Ultra Mirage full face mask stops this loss so you get more comfortable and effective therapy.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Forehead Support - 4 adjustment points assist you in finding the perfect fit. Achieve the most personalized seal and stable fit by setting the forehead support to the most comfortable position based on your sleeping style and facial structure.
- Set and Forget Headgear - Fit your headgear once by tightening and loosening with the Velcro straps. After finding the best fit use the headgear clips to lock into place, reducing the need to adjust the headgear every time you put your mask on!
- Top and Bottom Headgear Clips - Feel confident knowing you can easily and quickly remove your mask without completely taking it apart!
- Integrated Air Vents - Built-in exhalation vents provide CO2 washout demanding excellent sleep therapy. Receive the air pressure you need even if you require the use of oxygen along with CPAP!
Included in This Package
- (1) Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Forehead Support and Pad
- (1) Elbow
- (2) Pairs of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 60600, 60601, 60602, 60603, 60604, 60605
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
I HAVE USED THIS FACEMASK FOR 12 YEARS.
by BONNIE FLATT (SO IL) -
They have tried to give me others to try out but this one is better by far for me.
Long Time User Review
by Joan Australia -
I've used this mask for 10 years and have only broken a couple of parts because I wasn't shown the correct way to fit them. I've only ever had to replace the silicone parts and headgear. I'm now thrying to work out whether to try one of the new masks or stick with the one I know so well.