Ultra Mirage™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
Ultra Mirage™ full face CPAP mask is an interface that covers the nose and mouth. The use of a full face mask is most commonly prescribed for people that are on high CPAP or BiPAP pressures or those that need to breathe through the nose and mouth. This style of sleep apnea mask is best for mouth breathers.
Ultra Mirage™ Full Face CPAP Mask
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Ultra Mirage™ full face CPAP mask by ResMed is an older generation of sleep apnea interfaces for sleep apnea treatment. This type of CPAP mask style covers both the nose and mouth allowing the user to breathe through either. The Ultra Mirage™ Full is a great option for people that are on higher CPAP or bi-level pressures as it allows to breathe against the pressure easier. If you have a deviated septum a full face style is the preferred option.
The ResMed Ultra Mirage™ full face mask offers an effective CPAP mask solution. If you have allergies or just want a sleep apnea mask that you can wear when you're congested or have a cold, the Ultra Mirage™ full face mask from ResMed is the answer. Around 40% of CPAP users and almost all bilevel users lose treatment pressure through their mouths, either by mouth breathing or mouth leak. This pressure loss can result in flu-like symptoms, less effective therapy, and poor sleep. The Ultra Mirage™ full face mask stops this loss so you get more comfortable and effective therapy
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Forehead Support - 4 adjustment points assist you in finding the perfect fit. Achieve the most personalized seal and stable fit by setting the forehead support to the most comfortable position based on your sleeping style and facial structure.
- Set & Forget Headgear - Fit your headgear once by tightening and loosening with the Velcro straps. After finding the best fit use the headgear clips to lock into place, reducing the need to adjust the headgear every time you put your mask on!
- Top and Bottom Headgear Clips - Feel confident knowing you can easily and quickly remove your mask without completely taking it apart!
- Integrated Air Vents - Built-in exhalation vents provide CO2 washout demanding excellent sleep therapy. Receive the air pressure you need even if you require the use of oxygen along with CPAP!
Included in This Package
- (1) Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Forehead Support and Pad
- (1) Elbow
- (2) Pairs of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear
- AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask System
- AirTouch™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask System
- Quattro™ Air Full Face CPAP Mask System
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||60600, 60601, 60602, 60603, 60604, 60605|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
454 reviews4.5 out of 5
My perfect mask
by Joan (Australia) -
I've used this mask for 10 years and have only broken a couple of parts because I wasn't shown the correct way to fit them. I've only ever had to replace the silicone parts and headgear. I'm now thrying to work out whether to try one of the new masks or stick with the one I know so well.
by joe (Pennsylvania) -
Used a number of full face masks in last 15 years. This one by far the most durable and best seal of them all. I use it at 14, and have zero leaks. Would be nice if it had fewer parts to clean, but with current mask having over 23000 hours sleep time on it, can't really complain too much. Have had to replace rubber parts as should be expected, but other than that, only thing I replaces was nose piece at the clip.