AirCurve™ 10 VPAP ST Bi-Level with HumidAir™ Humidifier by ResMed
AirCurve™ 10 VPAP ST Bi-Level with Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 ST is a bi-level machine that uses a back up rate for noninvasive ventilation. This device is commonly prescribed for users that suffer from COPD, ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) or other conditions that restrict lung function. ResMed's innovation in technology and use of only top quality components introduces another user friendly Bi-Level machine. The AirCurve™ 10 ST is a BiLevel device offering perfect patient ventilator synchrony with its incorporated backup rate. The AirCurve™ 10 ST offers the best solution for patients who need extremely reliable, non-invasive type of ventilation either at home or in hospital care, and is equipped with all the latest innovative technology features
The AirCurve™ 10 ST VPAP machine with the HumidAir™ System is an advanced VPAP device which possesses a total of five operational modes with advanced functions and outstanding features. The AirCurve™ 10 ST is stocked with special iVAPS technology, expiratory pressure relief (EPR), automatic start and stop functions, Vsync automatic leak management, ramp function, mask fitting function and other great performance features as well.
Special Features AirCurve™ 10 VPAP ST
- TiControl: TiControl is a special feature which allows the healthcare expert to set minimum & maximum time limits for the inspiration phase. In the case of patients with more complex respiratory disorders, early or late cycling can easily occur during the pressure support ventilation treatment. Ti Control works by preventing early and or late cycling so that patients can enjoy maximum breathing comfort throughout required therapy.
- Climate Control Technology: Throughout therapy, the device will deliver comfortable humidity & temperature levels right at the mask. Climate Control is the inbuilt HumidAir™ humidifier system and the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube system. Climate Control is an intelligent feature that is capable of adapting to the temperature and humidity conditions available in the environment where the device is used. Thus, the system will deliver optimal temperature and humidity for the best breathing comfort all throughout the treatment.
- (OPTIONAL) ClimateLine™ Air Heated Tube: incorporates a special, sensitive heating circuit which is directly controlled by the Climate Control algorithm. The sensor constantly measures the temperature of the air coming out of the tube, so that the algorithm can control the temperature and deliver maximum comfortable air that is not too cold or too hot. ClimateLine tubing maintains the temperature delivered constantly, regardless of the temperature changes in the environment.
- HumidAir™ Humidifier: The new HumidAir™ heated humidifier is a part of every AirCurve™ VPAP and the design is smaller than the humidifiers in previous ResMed models. This makes your entire machine smaller and more portable. For patients who don't normally use heated humidification, you still have the option of removing the humidifier from the device entirely, or not filling the water chamber.
- iVAPS: Incorporates iVAPS™ technology which is a solution for unobtrusive ventilation. iVAPS™ targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in respiratory episodes. When necessary, iVAPS™ initiates a type of secondary pressure which takes advantage of Vsync leak compensation to better create patient-ventilation synchrony.
- VPAP ST: VPAP ST features the latest and most sophisticated respiratory algorithms in any spontaneous timed machine. The device provides inspiratory positive airway pressure and also has a backup rate to make sure that you get enough breaths per minute, even when you do not breathe spontaneously.
- Pressure Range: Has a pressure range of 3-25 cm H20, which is a wider pressure range than in a standard CPAP device. The VPAP ST is intended for patients with central sleep apnea, who generally need more air pressure than patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
- EPR: EPR is capable of determining when you are breathing unnaturally, if you have an apnea that lasts for more than ten seconds, EPR will stop functioning, (meaning air pressure will be constant), until your normal breathing cycle resumes.
- Ramp: The ramp function allows users to artificially suspend the influx of pressure for a specified period of time (between 5 and 45 minutes).
- AirView™ Data Management Service: ResMed's AirView™ data storage and management system is the world's most innovative and effective data interface. With AirView™, your sleep therapy data will be uploaded instantly onto a shared storage system, which will allow your physician immediate access to your information remotely. AirView™ installation and setup comes free with any purchase of an AirCurve™ device
- SD Card Ready: This VPAP machine includes a data card and has an integrated wireless module; the wireless module enables patients to transfer their therapy information via the internet directly to their physician or healthcare provider. This VPAP device has the capacity to store up to 365 days of summary and compliance data, 30 sessions of detailed data and 7 sessions of high resolution flow data.
- Controls: The device comes with big buttons, a brightly lit LCD screen, and an intuitive scrolling system that allows you to adjust your settings quickly and easily. The machine is also able to adjust screen brightness depending on ambient light, allowing you to see your screen perfectly at any time of day or night.
- Mask Fitting: A special function which will visually indicate whether your mask has been fitted correctly and is therefore providing an effective seal. When your mask is installed, the AirCurve™ 10 ST will display either a smiling face or a frown face, a smiling face means that your seal is effective while a frown indicates that your seal is defective and your mask fit needs to be corrected.
- Smart Start/Stop: When you take your first breath into your mask, SmartStart will automatically turn your machine on, then when you remove your mask SmartStop will automatically shut your device off. This technology not only makes it easier to operate your machine it also helps conserve machine power.
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Important Note: If you have questions regarding the myAir app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to ResMed's myAir Support Page.
Included with this Purchase
- AirCurve™ 10 ST Device
- HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- SlimeLine™ Tubing (optional ClimateLine™ Air Add On)
- Water Tub
- Power Supply Unit
- Travel Bag
- SD Card ready (the card is already inserted)
- Patient Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|AC Power:||Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Actual Weight:||44 oz (2.75lbs)|
|Associated Part Numbers:||37306, 37307|
|Compliance Meter:||On screen display|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Data Storage Content:||SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider|
|DC Power:||24V ---3.75A|
|Dimensions:||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|FAA Approved:||Yes. Documentation may be required per airline|
|Filters:||Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable|
|Humidifier:||Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Material Content:||Flame Retardant Thermoplastic|
|Mode of Operation:||Bi-Level Fixed Pressure|
|Pressure Range:||3-25cm H2O.|
|Ramp Time:||(between 5 and 45 minutes)|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||Less Than 26.6 dBA|
|Special User Features:||spontaneously timed VPAP machine|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4.5 out of 5
by Harvey -
Has all the features I need, took a while to get familiar with all it does, but it is a great machine. Pricey, but worth it.
by anonymous -
I specifically bought this machine for the Ti-Control, since I have a more complex sleeping disorder. I do like all the other features also. Works well with me. Thanks 1800CPAP.COM for all your help.