AirFit™ F20 for Her Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
AirFit™ F20 for Her full face CPAP mask is designed for a woman's facial structure. It is a lightweight sleep apnea mask with lavender accents and smaller cushions options. A CPAP prescription is not required to purchase. SKU 63464, 63463
AirFit™ F20 for Her Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
ResMed created the AirFit™ F20 full face CPAP mask for her has been modified from the previous F10 series model. This specifically designed sleep apnea interface just for women has a variety of enhancements and features such as lavender color accented headgear and more petite cushion sizes just for the female user. The custom frame adapts to many facial structures, with the newest technology in the InfinitySeal™ dual wall cushion that greatly increases mask seal.
Full face style of CPAP masks are most often prescribed for users that have trouble breathing solely through their nose and need the ability to breathe through their mouth and nose. These users could suffer from deviated septum or prescribed high pressure settings that will blow their mouth open when using a standard nasal style mask. The AirFit™ F20 for Her is also designed to fit across a wide range of therapy pressures. The mask is very lightweight and much less claustrophobic than other full face masks by not using a forehead support, which allows a clear line of sight.
Special Features & Benefits of the AirFit™ F20 for Her
- Open Visibility Mask Design:The AirFit™ 20 for Her Full Face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility
- InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion: The newly designed seal provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- Optional Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips: Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser: This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow Swivel
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63463 F20 for Her (S), 63464 F20 for Her (M)|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect mask for my wife
by Antonio Gonzales Cassanova -
She could not find any mask to fit her but this one does not leak and she loves it. Thank you 1800cpap
by Sarah -
Love the no Rx feature, made ordering this mask alot easier. Love it