AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
The AirFit Nasal CPAP Mask Kit is just the Mask Frame and the Mask Cushion. You do not need a prescription to purchase this mask because the headgear is not attached to the Mask. We wanted to make it easy for you, if you do not have a prescription.
You have the option to purchase the Headgear at check-out if you so desire to make a complete Mask.
The innovative magnetic headgear clips are included with the AirFit N10 Mask and allow for quick release or connection of the headgear to the mask frame.
AirFit N10 Features & Benefits
- Magnetic Headgear clips - Magnets are inside the headgear clips and frame of the AirFit N10. Once looped through, the headgear is only a snap away from being connected. This makes taking the mask off and placing back on during the night very easy. There is a lip on the opposite side of the clip, keeping the magnet in place even under the tightest headgear configurations, so there is no problems with it slipping.
- Spring Air Dual-Wall Cushion - The AirFit N10 nasal cushion has a dual wall system which promotes consistency. The outer wall seals while the inner wall stabilizes. It features a clip which is used to quickly release the cushion from the mask frame. The N10 mask is available in two cushion size configurations: standard or wide.
- Minimal Contact Points - The upper arms of the AirFit N10 frame are designed in a curved pattern which hover over the cheeks, allowing for minimal contact with the face.
- Circular Venting - The N10 frame has a ring of small exhalation ports which directs the air in various directions away from the user and bed partner.
- SoftEdge Headgear - The included SoftEdge headgear aims to provide a comfortable, stable fit and promote a proper seal. The very Soft headgear reduces the chance of red marks. The headgear has four points of adjustment for an optimal fit. The crown strap which sits on top of the head adds stability and helps maintain cushion placement. The AirFit N10 headgear is gray on the outer side and light blue on the inner side.
- Soft Wraps Included - Soft wraps are included with the AirFit N10 and are placed over the clear silicone frame, they add comfort to your face if it should rest against your cheeks.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Pair Magnetic Headgear Clips
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Nasal Mask (Covers the nose)|
|Actual Weight:||9 Ounces|
|Therapy Pressure:||4-25 cm H2O|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small, Medium, Large|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Holden -
I like this mask and I like the fact I didn't need to jump through hoops and get a copy of my prescription. It's stupid that you need a prescription for these things anyways.