AirFit N10 and N10 for Her Headgear
AirFit N10 and AirFit N10 for Her Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed AirFit N10 and N10 for Her replacement headgear strap can be purchased individually so when you need to replace the strap but not the entire mask this gives you the option to save. Headgear straps will stretch over the course of time from tossing and turning and oils built up from your hair. If you notice that you must constantly tighten your mask it may be a sign that you need a new head strap. This product is available in three sizes: Small (blue), Small (pink), and Standard (blue). The standard blue headgear is what is included with the AirFit N10. The small pink headgear is what is included with the AirFit N10 For Her.
- AirFit N10 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- AirFit N10 for Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- AirFit N10 and N10 for Her Replacement Cushions
Included with This Purchase
- (1) Headgear (in selected size and color)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 63261, 63260, 63262
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 3 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
Available Downloads For the AirFit N10 Nasal Mask
Ratings & Reviews
Airfit N10 being discontinued is a HUGE problem for some customers!
by Penny Fer -
Why is the Airfit N10 being discontinued? It is the best mask for me. As you know, getting used to a mask is difficult! And, having to find one that fits and works for me is extremely hard and causes me panic attacks! Please, please, please bring these back. I don't know what I'm going to do!
by Shirley -
Checked around and compared prices for this headgear. Best Price and fast service. Thanks