AirFit N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed AirFit N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask - Size Small
CPAP masks made especially for women have been a major focus of sleep apnea interface manufacturers. ResMed released the AirFit N20 for Her with woman's sleep needs in mind. The three main styles of CPAP masks are nasal, nasal pillow, and full face. ResMed has designed masks for women in all 3 different styles. The AirFit N20 for Her style is a nasal that covers the nose only and uses a pink/grey headgear strap to securely hold in place.
The ResMed AirFit N20 For Her was designed to be so easy to put on and use that you may not even need the fitting instructions or rules. The secret is in the simple, modular design and magnetic clips, which guide the masks headgear to its frame quickly and easily. The technology of the InfinitySeal cushion, soft frame, and plush headgear provide comfort along with versatility, making this mask a very user friendly comfortable mask for your CPAP therapy.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits of the AirFit N20 For Her
- InfinitySeal Cushion: The InfinitySeal Cushion is the most adaptive silicone cushion ResMed has designed. Features specially designed loops and varying thickness levels designed to prevent blowout, in order to create a secure seal and prevent mask leaks.
- Soft Padded Frame: The frame is flexible and soft to the touch with integrated padding to help avoid irritation, The frame is flexible, adapting to the user's fit and changing positions during the night.
- Clear Field of Vision: The frame rests just below the eyes to keep line of sight open for reading or watching TV.
- Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow: The magnetic clips attach to the headgear and lock onto the mask frame, allowing headgear adjustments to remain in place if the mask is taken off. The quick release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up at night.
- A Short, Flexible Tube: The flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving patients more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. The short flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit N20 For Her Mask Frame
- (1) Small Sized Cushion
- (1) Short Tube Assembly with Quick Disconnect
- (1) Headgear with Magnetic Clips (Small Size For Her)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63503, 63501, 63502|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal CPAP Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
50 reviews4.6 out of 5
by Rhonda A. (Kings Mills) -
Good fit, user friendly, soft with a good seal. Glad I found this mask!
by Jessica (NC) -
Fast shipping and good customer service. I am happy with my mask and the service I received. They even had their doctor write a prescription because I didnt have one.