AirFit™ N20 and N20 for Her Replacement Cushion Seal by ResMed
Replacement cushion seal for the ResMed AirFit™ N20 and N20 for Her nasal CPAP mask. If your mask is leaking air or you find it difficult to maintain a good seal throughout the night it may be time to replace you cushion. The typical lifespan of mask cushion is 1-3 months depending on how well you clean it.
Cushion for AirFit™ N20 and N20 for Her Nasal CPAP Masks
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The cushion for the AirFit™ N20 series of CPAP masks is a latex free replacement seal insert for nasal CPAP masks. If you are having trouble maintaining a good seal with your mask it may be a sign that you need to replace the cushion. Oils from your face build up on the mask surface and over time these oils will break down the stability of your mask. It is important to clean this mask seal daily with a mild soap.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask Cushion (in selected size)
- AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask (complete) 63503, 63501, 63502
- AirFit™ N20 Replacement Headgear 63560
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||63550 - Small 63551 - Medium 63552 - Large|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|