AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed AirFit N20 Nasal with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The AirFit N20 is a nasal style CPAP mask that covers the nose only and provides a seal around the outside. ResMed designed this interface to be so easy to put on and use that you may not even need the fitting instructions or rules. The secret is in the simple, modular design and magnetic clips, which guide the masks headgear to its frame quickly and easily. The AirFit N20 fits a remarkable 99% of users in a recent international fitting study. The technology of the InfinitySeal cushion, soft frame, and plush headgear provide comfort along with versatility, making this mask a very user friendly comfortable mask for your CPAP therapy.
Special Features & Benefits
- InfinitySeal Cushion - The InfinitySeal Cushion is the most adaptive silicone cushion ResMed has designed. Features specially designed loops and varying thickness levels designed to prevent blowout, in order to create a secure seal and prevent mask leaks.
- Soft Padded Frame -The frame is flexible and soft to the touch with integrated padding to help avoid irritation, The frame is flexible, adapting to the user's fit and changing positions during the night.
- Clear field of Vision - The frame rests just below the eyes to keep line of sight open for reading or watching TV.
- Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow - The magnetic clips attach to the headgear and lock onto the mask frame, allowing headgear adjustments to remain in place if the mask is taken off. The quick release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up at night.
- A short, flexible tube - The flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving patients more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. The short flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
- AirFit N20 Cushions: SM 63550, Med 63551, LG 63552
- AirFit N20 Headgear: Standard 63561, Sm 63560, LG 63562
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly with Quick Disconnect
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63503, 63501, 63502|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal CPAP Mask|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
33 reviews4.8 out of 5
by Greg -
Happy with the features of this mask. The Infinity Seal Cushion really gives me a good seal and comfortable as well. Headgear is soft and adjustable. Like the No prescription policy.
AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
by anonymous -