AirFit N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed AirFit N20 Nasal with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The AirFit N20 nasal mask is a nasal-style CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) mask that covers only the nose and provides a seal around the outside.
The N20 mask designed this interface to be so easy to put on and use that you may not even need the fitting instructions or rules. The secret is in the simple modular design featuring the magnetic clips of the AirFit N20 ResMed nasal mask, which guides the N20 mask headgear to its frame quickly and easily.
One of the most common problems is finding a CPAP mask that fits properly. Wearing one that doesn’t fit right usually leads to discomfort or pain. Some parts may push and pull at your skin. A loose mask also allows air to escape, making your CPAP therapy less effective.
The AirFit ResMed N20 nasal mask fits a remarkable 99 percent of users, according to a recent international fitting study. Now, you don’t have to worry about discomfort in this CPAP mask.
The technology of the InfinitySeal cushion, soft, flexible frame, and plush headgear fits any CPAP user perfectly. This makes the ResMed AirFit N20 nasal mask the most comfortable fit for your CPAP therapy.
Special Features & Benefits
- InfinitySeal Cushion—the InfinitySeal Cushion is the most adaptive silicone cushion ResMed has designed. This cushion features specially designed loops and varying thickness levels to prevent blowout. This creates a secure seal and prevents mask leaks.
- Soft, padded frame—the frame is flexible and soft to the touch with integrated padding, a feature intended to help avoid irritation. The frame is flexible and adapts to the user’s fit, even while the user is changing positions during the night.
- Clear field of vision—the frame rests just below the eyes to keep the line of sight open for reading or watching TV.
- Magnetic clips and quick release elbow—the magnetic clips attach to the headgear and lock onto the mask frame, allowing headgear adjustments to remain in place if the mask is taken off. The quick release elbow allows for the disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up at night.
- A flexible short tube—the flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube. This gives patients more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. The flexible short tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
- AirFit N20 Cushions: SM 63550, Med 63551, LG 63552
- AirFit N20 Headgear: Standard 63561, Sm 63560, LG 63562
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly with Quick Disconnect
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63503, 63501, 63502|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal CPAP Mask|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
33 reviews4.8 out of 5
by Greg -
Happy with the features of this mask. The Infinity Seal Cushion really gives me a good seal and comfortable as well. Headgear is soft and adjustable. Like the No prescription policy.
AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
by anonymous -