AirFit N30i CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This product does notrequire a prescription
This mask kit includes the mask frame and cushion seal with the option to add the headgear to make a complete mask system without the need of a copy of your Rx. The ResMed AirFit N30i nasal CPAP mask reviews can offer insight into just how much CPAP users like this mask design.
The ResMed AirFit N30i nasal CPAP is a cradled nasal CPAP mask that can be converted to a complete CPAP mask by just adding the headgear. The ResMed AirFit nasal CPAP mask offers a quick-release feature that makes it easier for patients to attach and remove their nasal mask accessories.
Important to Note: The following cushions are included in the All Sizes option: Small, Medium and Small-Wide.
ResMed has long been known for designing the most comfortable CPAP mask interfaces on the market, and the streak continues with the new AirFit nasal-style CPAP mask. The ResMed AirFit N30i nasal CPAP mask is unique in the sense that it can be called a nasal pillow or a nasal mask. The curved nasal cradle cushion offers a seal that is less invasive, and unlike a nasal pillow cushion, it does not use inserts that go directly into the nostrils.
The minimal parts to this mask make it lightweight, and you barely notice it, as opposed to traditional-style nasal masks, which tend to be bulky. The nasal cradle cushion offers optimal comfort for your ResMed N30i CPAP mask.
The top of the head tube design is one of the most notable features, as it allows you to sleep in any position without the interference of tubing that can sometimes get tangled in the bed. The tubing that connects to the elbow connector at the top of the head delivers air pressure throughout the mask frame on both sides. If you sleep on your side and reduce pressure on that side, the air is compensated to deliver on the unobstructed side.
PLEASE READ: It is important to note that the AirFit N30i is compatible with any manufacturer of standard CPAP, auto CPAP, or bilevel devices such as Philips Respironics and Fisher Paykel. It is even compatible with certain travel CPAP machines, such as the ResMed AirMini if the ZephAir adapter is purchased separately.
AirFit N30i Features and Benefits
- Tube design - the top of the head tube allows you to sleep in any position without restriction. You can freely move around in your sleep while still achieving effective sleep therapy.
- Comfortable Nasal Cushion - little silicone material covers the face and seals around the nose. As you move throughout the night, the tight seal stays in place while you receive a restful night’s sleep. Choose from three available sizes: Small, Medium, or Small-Wide if you know the perfect size you need. You can also purchase the All Sizes option to include all three of these cushions: Small, Medium, or Small-Wide.
- Spring Fit Frame - since the mask is designed to allow air pressure through both sides, you can sleep on your side while still receiving full air pressure.
- Clear Field of Vision - keep your nightly routine. Watch television or read prior to going to sleep with the design of this new ResMed mask.
Included with This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N30i Nasal Mask Frame (selected size)
- (1) Elbow Tube Connector
- (1) Cushion (Small, Medium or Small-Wide)
- Optional Headgear Strap (additional fees apply)
- All Size option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Frequently Asked Questions about the AirFit N30i
Cleaning the AirFit N30i is similar to cleaning other CPAP masks. When the elbow, headgear, and cushion are removed from the frame, the AirFit N30i frame is one component that can be cleaned in a similar way as the short tube of the long CPAP tubing or other nasal masks are. Wash all components with warm water and mild liquid detergent, rinse thoroughly, and let them air-dry. For the frame sleeves, squeeze with a clean towel to remove excess water.
The AirFit N30i will use the Pillows setting for AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, and S9 series of PAP machines.
Yes, a chin strap may be used with the AirFit N30i. If you’re using a chin strap, it should not occlude the frame (i.e., it can be used under the mask frame). There is a risk of suboptimal therapy to no therapy if both sides of the frame are occluded by the chin strap.
- Associated Parts: 63800, 63801
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 5 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Top of Head Tube Design
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Available Downloads For The AirFit N30i Mask
Ratings & Reviews
by Beth Ann -
Finally found the mask for me. I have small features so the small frame and the small cushion is a great fit! This mask is so lightweight on my face , love the cushion seal too, does not bother my nose. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend this mask. No prescription is a plus as well. thank you
Best nasal Mask!
by Marilyn (Texas) -
Wow, love everything about this mask! I toss and turn alot at night and this feature with the top of the head tube design gives me so much more freedom. The mask does not feel intrusive at all, open field of vision is awesome and not to mention the cushion is great and doesn't bother my nostrils like the nasal pillow mask I've tried in the past. Overall a great mask to have for a great price!!