AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This mask kit includes the mask frame and cushion seal with the option to add the headgear to make a complete mask system without the need of a copy of your RX. The AirFit™ N30i mask reviews can offer insight to just how much CPAP users like this mask design.
Please Note: The following cushions are included in the "All Sizes" option: Small, Medium and Small-Wide.
ResMed has long been known for designing the most comfortable CPAP mask interfaces on the market and the streak continues with the new AirFit™ series N30i nasal style CPAP mask. The N30i is unique in the sense that it could be called a nasal pillow OR nasal mask. The curved cradle cushion offers a seal that is less invasive and unlike a nasal pillow cushion, it does not use inserts that go directly into the nostrils. The minimal parts to this mask make it lightweight and you barely notice it, as opposed to traditional style nasal masks that tend to be bulky with too much weight.
The top of the head tube design is one of the most notable features as it allows you to sleep in any position without the interference of tubing that can sometimes get tangled in the bed. The tubing that connects to the elbow connector at the top of the head delivers air pressure throughout the mask frame on both sides. If you sleep on your side and reduce pressure on that side the air is compensated to deliver on the unobstructed side.
PLEASE READ: It is important to note that the AirFit™ N30i is compatible with any manufacturer of standard CPAP, Auto CPAP, or Bi-Level devices such as Philips Respironics and Fisher & Paykel HOWEVER it is not compatible with certain travel CPAP machines such as the ResMed AirMini™.
AirFit™ N30i Special Features & Benefits
- Tube Design - The top of the head tube allows you to sleep in any position without restriction. Freely move around in your sleep while still achieving effective sleep therapy!
- Comfortable Nasal Cushion - Little silicone material covers the face and seals around the nose. As you move throughout the night, the tight seal stays in place while you receive a restful night's sleep. Choose from 3 available sizes: Small, Medium, or Small-Wide if you know the perfect size you need. You can also purchase the "All Sizes" option to include all 3 of these cushions: Small, Medium, or Small-Wide.
- SpringFit Frame - Designed to allow air pressure through both sides, you can sleep on your side while still receiving full air pressure.
- Clear Field of Vision - Never change your nightly routine due to your sleep apnea! Watch television or read prior to going to sleep with the design of this new ResMed mask.
Included with This Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ N30i Nasal Mask Frame (selected size)
- (1) Elbow Tube Connector
- (1) Cushion (Small, Medium or Small-Wide)
- Optional Headgear Strap (additional fees apply)
- All Size option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
The AirFit™ N30i is compatible with the majority of ResMed's CPAP machines designed for home use, except for the AirMini™ machine, which has a designated range of compatible masks.
FAQs about the AirFit™ N30i
Q: How do I clean the AirFit™ N30i?
A: Cleaning the AirFit™ N30i is similar to cleaning other CPAP masks. When the elbow, headgear, and cushion are removed from the frame, the AirFit™ N30i frame is one component that can be cleaned in a similar way as the short tube of other nasal masks or the long CPAP tubing. Wash all components with warm water and mild liquid detergent, rinse thoroughly and let air dry. For the frame sleeves, squeeze with a clean towel to remove excess water.
Q: Which mask setting do I use for the AirFit™ N30i?
A: The AirFit™ N30i will use the "Pillows" setting for AirSense™ 10, AirCurve™ 10 and S9™ series of PAP machines.
Q: Can I use a chin strap with this mask?
A: Yes, a chin strap may be used with the AirFit™ N30i. If using a chin strap it should not occlude the frame (i.e. it can be used under the mask frame). There is a risk of sub-optimal to no-therapy if both sides of the frame are occluded by the chin strap.
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Mask (Covers your nose)|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|Special User Features:||Top of Head Tube Design|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Associated Part #'s:||#63800, #63801|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
AirFit N30i Nasal Mask FAQ's
Is the N30i a nasal pillow mask?
No, the AirFit N30i uses a cradle style nasal cushion that curves on a spring fit frame for ultimate comfort
Is the N30i good for side sleepers?
Yes, because of the design of cradle cushion spring fit frame and top of the head tube design, the N30i is a great option for people who sleep on their side.
Is it easy to move your head with the N30i?
Yes, the top of the head tube design is on a 360 degree swivel which allows you to comfortable move your head from side to side without getting tangled up in your tube
Can I replace the cushion or do I have to buy the whole mask every 3 months?
The cushion can be replaced seperatley every 3 to 6 months based on how well you follow the cleaning schedule.
What else can be replaced on the AirFit N30i?
The N30i headgear and frame can also be replaced as needed.
Ratings & Reviews
10 reviews5 out of 5
by Beth Ann -
Finally found the mask for me. I have small features so the small frame and the small cushion is a great fit! This mask is so lightweight on my face , love the cushion seal too, does not bother my nose. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend this mask. No prescription is a plus as well. thank you
Best nasal Mask!
by Marilyn (Texas) -
Wow, love everything about this mask! I toss and turn alot at night and this feature with the top of the head tube design gives me so much more freedom. The mask does not feel intrusive at all, open field of vision is awesome and not to mention the cushion is great and doesn't bother my nostrils like the nasal pillow mask I've tried in the past. Overall a great mask to have for a great price!!