AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her - Certified Refurbished
AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her - Certified Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her with HumidAir™ Humidifier is a certified refurbished model used for the treatment of sleep apnea. All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
Unique Treatment for Women: The AirSense™ 10 is compact, rugged and lightweight, with a stylish exterior, a host of premium features, intelligent enhancements, user-friendly controls, and a brilliant AutoSet™ algorithm designed exclusively for women!
Women and men with sleep apnea exhibit different characteristics and face different challenges and this is why ResMed created the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her. This CPAP machine delivers a complete sleep therapy solution tailored just for women. This self-adjusting device also has an integrated humidifier and the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimize your comfort. The AutoSet™ machine for Her adjusts pressure levels through the night to ensure you receive the lowest possible pressure for successful sleep therapy.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
- Advanced AutoSet™: ResMed AutoSet™ For Her is proven to provide effective therapy at the lowest pressure levels, on a breath by breath basis throughout the night. The updated algorithm for women takes into account the higher instances of flow limitation, often seen in women with sleep apnea, and tailors therapy pressure levels as needed. AutoSet™ For Her monitors your breathing and when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event, AutoSet™ For Her decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort. In addition, AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her can distinguish between obstructive and central apneas so you can rest assured that you are getting the appropriate therapy for your changing needs throughout the night.
- Whisper Quiet: The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Bright LED Screen: The ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. If you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screens back-light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
- Integrated Humidifier: The heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during therapy. ResMed HumidAir™ humidifier is built directly into the AirSense™ 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest. The integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- EPR - (Expiratory Pressure Relief) This feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a very gentle pressure that naturally adjust to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Smart Start and Stop: The SmartStart function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds. Never have to worry about turning it off
- AutoRamp: ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Tubing Options: The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine™ CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. You have the option to choose the ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing.
- ClimateLineAir™ heated Tubing and Climate Control: When you use ClimateLineAir™ Tubing with the AirSense™ 10 the system's advanced Climate Control features are activated. Climate Control is an intelligent system that adapts to changes in room temperature, pressure flow, and mask and mouth leak, to provide constant, comfortable temperatures and humidity levels during sleep therapy. With Climate Control and ClimateLineAir™ tubing, your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rain-out.
- Therapy Tracking: In the Sleep Report you can view usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, events per hour of use, average usage hours, leak rate, and AHI. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ also includes central sleep apnea (CSA) and Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide your doctor with valuable insight into the continued health of their patients.
- SD Data Card: SD Data Card is pre-installed in the unit. In addition, built-in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her will display the following advanced therapy data on the machine display through the "More Info" option in the "Sleep Report" menu:
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included in this Refurbished Package
- (1) AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her with Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- (1) New CPAP Hose Tubing
- New Filter
- (1) New Water Chamber Tub
- (1) Travel Case
- (1) Power Supply
- User Manual
- 90 Day Limited Warranty
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- AC Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Actual Weight: 44 oz (2.75lbs)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37209
- Battery Power: Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Separate
- Compliance Meter: On screen display
- Condition: Refurbished
- Data Storage Content: SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Filters: Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
- Humidifier: Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
- Insurance Codes: E0601 HCPC
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
- Mode of Operation: Auto Adjusting Mode or Fixed Pressure
- Pressure Range: 4cm-20cm/h2O auto adjust or fixed pressure
- Ramp Time: Auto adjusting ramp feature
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
- Special User Features: AutoRamp, Integrated Humidifier
- Ramp Pressure: AutoRamp starting at 4cm/h2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 90 Day Standard- Extended Available
Ratings & Reviews
I LUV THIS MACHINE
by Pat (California) -
I luv this machine! It is easy to setup/use/clean/etc. As soon as I started using it for sleep theraphy......I'm finally getting a good's night of sleep!