AirFit P10 for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed AirFit P10 for Her Nasal Pillow Mask
AirFit P10 for Her is a nasal pillow CPAP mask was designed by ResMed to meet the features and structure of a woman's face. A nasal pillow style mask uses two cushion inserts that seal around the nostrils to deliver CPAP therapy. This type of mask style is the least invasive for the treatment of sleep apnea, loud snoring, and flow limitation. The AirFit P10 series is the next generation after the Swift FX models of nasal pillow masks. With OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) becoming more prevalent in women, there has been a greater demand to develop sleep products to treat a woman's needs.
The P10 for Her mask is 50% quieter and 50% lighter, weighing only 1.6 oz, and yet retains the proven performance and reliability of the popular Swift FX mask series. The mask provides a stable seal and a high level of comfort. The AirFit P10 for Her is also easy to use, with just three pieces for quick assembly and cleaning. The innovative headgear is unobtrusive yet snug, giving you a real sense of facial freedom while you're wearing it. That means you can easily shift to your favorite position without interrupting your nightly sleep apnea therapy. During a recent clinical study, it was found that users wearing the AirFit P10 for Her slept more than 40 minutes longer per night.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features of AirFit P10 for Her
- Quieter: The AirFit P10 for Her is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks, 1 with QuietAir woven-mesh venting that gently directs air away from you and your partner.
- Light and comfortable: Designed to be as comfortable and barely noticeable while you're wearing it, the AirFit P10 for Her is 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.
- Snug, Stable Fit: The QuickFit auto-adjusting headgear is gentle but stable, holding the mask snugly and comfortably in place. The split-strap design offers easy adjustment and stability.
- Easy Assembly: Simple one-click action makes assembling the pillow to the frame and cleaning the AirFit P10 for Her quick and easy.
- Easy to Wear: Elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit. The mask easily slips on and off without any additional steps.
- Auto-adjusting Headgear: Its QuickFit elastic headgear automatically adjusts to each patient’s head. It can be fitted in under 30 seconds.
- Enhanced Usability: Having just three parts (frame, cushion, headgear) it’s easy to demonstrate and take apart for cleaning.
- Encourages Therapy: The AirFit P10 for Her is designed to help users accept and continue therapy, encouraging patient compliance.
- Simple Sizing and Easy Pillows Differentiation: The AirFit P10 for Her is based on the Swift FX mask platform, so it offers current FX users the same pillows sizing. Pillows sizes are color-coded for easy identification.
- Appeal: With an open-faced design and lightweight (1.6 oz), the AirFit P10 for Her delivers a high degree of facial freedom.
- Barely Noticeable Expelled Air: Highly effective air diffusion provides a better user experience for the patient and their partner too.
- AirFit P10's innovative QuietAir woven-mesh vent makes it ResMed's quietest mask at an audible 21.4 dBA
Included in This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame with Short Tubing Hose Attached
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
- (1) Elastic Headgear
How Do You Fit a ResMed AirFit P10?
This ResMed nasal pillow mask system’s three-piece design means easy fitting, adjustment, and assembly (or disassembly).
- Hold the P10 nasal pillows away from your nose to see the pillow size and the left (L) and right (R) indicators. After making sure the indicators are in the correct orientation, guide the nasal pillows into your nostrils with R for right nostril and L for left nostril. Next, pull the headgear over your head. To do this, hold the bottom strap of the headgear and stretch it around the back of your neck. You’ll know when the headgear is correctly positioned if the top strap sits comfortably on the top of your head.
- Move the CPAP mask away from your face, and place it back for a comfortable fit. You’ll know the nasal pillows are securely fitted into your nostrils if both are positioned upright.
- Connect the end of the CPAP mask tubing into the device’s air tubing, and turn on the machine. You are now ready to use the AirFit P10 for Her mask. You can adjust the headgear split straps for a more comfortable fit.
Make sure the AirFit P10 nasal pillows system is correctly positioned, as shown below.
Refer to the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow manual, which applies to the AirFit P10 for Her, for more information on the fitting, adjustment, and removal of the headgear.
What Is the Best Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask?
ResMed AirFit P10 nasal pillow mask has been top-rated and consistently named one of the best CPAP mask systems in the world. P10 for Her is no exception; it is designed to be light, low-profile, quiet, simple, and comfortable for compliance with CPAP therapy.
Use these nasal pillows for ResMed CPAP devices. For compatibility questions and other concerns, feel free to contact us. Visit this page for additional nasal pillow mask options.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1.6 Ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||62910, 62920, 62922|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Style Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
234 reviews4.7 out of 5
Keeping it Simple
by Mindy W -
Have to say this mask is a keeper for me. Was looking for a simple mask that's easy to adjust and doesn't cover too much on my face. Really think I'll stick with this one. So far it's working great!
Comfortable nasal pillow mask
by Joan V Arizona -
Love the way this mask feels, very light and comfortable on my face without leaving marks. Gives a very stable snug fit that stays in place. Very simple and easy to use mask. Sleeping better already!