AirFit P10 for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed AirFit P10 for Her Nasal Pillow Mask
AirFit P10 for Her is a nasal pillow CPAP mask deigned by ResMed to meet the features and structure of a woman's face. A nasal pillow style mask uses two cushion inserts that seal around the nostrils to deliver CPAP therapy. This type of mask style is the least invasive for the treatment of sleep apnea, loud snoring and flow limitation. The AirFit P10 series is the next generation after the Swift FX models of nasal pillow masks. With OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) becoming more prevalent in women there has been greater demand to develop sleep products to treat a woman's needs.
The P10 for Her mask is 50% quieter and 50% lighter, weighing only 1.6 oz, and yet retains the proven performance and reliability of the popular Swift FX mask series. The mask Provides a stable seal and a high level of comfort. The AirFit P10 for Her is also easy to use, with just three pieces for quick assembly and cleaning. The innovative headgear is unobtrusive yet snug, giving you a real sense of facial freedom while you're wearing it. That means you can easily shift to your favorite position without interrupting your nightly sleep apnea therapy. During a recent clinical study it was found that users wearing the AirFit P10 for Her slept more than 40 minutes longer per night.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features of AirFit P10 for Her
- Quieter: The AirFit P10 for Her is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks, 1 with QuietAir woven-mesh venting that gently directs air away from you and your partner.
- Light and comfortable: Designed to be as comfortable and barely noticeable while you're wearing it, the AirFit P10 for Her is 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.
- Snug, Stable Fit: The QuickFit auto-adjusting headgear is gentle but stable, holding the mask snugly and comfortably in place. The split-strap design offers easy adjustment and stability.
- Freedom: The mask's key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact, with trampoline action that lets you move around freely.
- Easy Assembly: Simple one-click action makes assembling the pillow to the frame and cleaning the AirFit P10 for Her quick and easy.
- Easy to Wear: Elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit. The mask easily slips on and off without any additional steps.
- Auto-adjusting Headgear: Its QuickFit elastic headgear automatically adjusts to each patients head. It can be fitted in under 30 seconds.
- Enhanced Usability: Having just three parts (frame, cushion, headgear) its easy to demonstrate and take apart for cleaning.
- Encourages Therapy: The AirFit P10 for Her is designed to help users accept and continue therapy, encouraging patient compliance.
- Simple Sizing and Easy Pillows Differentiation: The AirFit P10 for Her is based on the Swift FX mask platform, so it offers current FX users the same pillows sizing. Pillows sizes are color-coded for easy identification.
- Appeal: With an open-faced design and light weight (1.6 oz) the AirFit P10 for Her delivers a high degree of facial freedom.
- Barely Noticeable Expelled Air: Highly effective air diffusion provides a better user experience for the patient and their partner too.
- Ultra Quiet: AirFit P10's innovative QuietAir woven-mesh vent makes it ResMed's quietest mask at a audible 21.4 dBA
Included in This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame with Short Tubing Hose Attached
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
- (1) Elastic Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1.6 Ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||62910, 62920, 62922|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Style Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
235 reviews4.7 out of 5
Rip-Off, Packaging Opened and Items Sold Separately
by Tammy -
The Airfit P10 nasal pillow system package was opened so that items could be sold separately, thus costing more money. Normally the kit contains three nose pillows in S-M-L, the cushioned strap, and the short tube. The package I received had been previously opened with the cushioned strap and M-L nose pillows removed. The items were also just thrown into the package and didn't come in the plastic fitted tray. I am NOT a happy customer because I don't want to receive an opened package that someone has handled just so your company can make even more money off customers ~ especially with the Coronavirus spreading! I will NEVER order from 1800CPAP again!
Keeping it Simple
by Mindy W -
Have to say this mask is a keeper for me. Was looking for a simple mask that's easy to adjust and doesn't cover too much on my face. Really think I'll stick with this one. So far it's working great!