AirTouch F20 Full Face Mask with Headgear
ResMed AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP Mask
The AirTouch F20 CPAP Mask is an alternative version of the popular AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask. The difference between the 2 masks is the ResMed AirTouch F20 has a memory foam cushion and the AirFit F20 has a silicone cushion. The best part, the cushions are interchangeable with both mask frames.
If you already own an F20 CPAP mask, you can purchase the AirTouch Memory foam cushion to use on your existing mask, and if you have the AirTouch F20 Mask you can use the AirFit cushion on it, one size frame fits all size F20 cushions.
The plush memory foam cushion is designed to conform to the unique contours of each individual face, creating a light, soft, breathable seal that stays in place throughout the night.
The AirTouch and the AirFit F20 CPAP Mask are both compatible with the AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your prescription? No problem, we have solutions for you! We can contact your physician and obtain a copy on your behalf OR you can choose to itemize the mask to non RX; this just means the headgear is packaged separate and you must attach yourself. Our staff will contact you if this applies.
Special Features & Benefits
- Memory Foam Cushion - The F20 CPAP mask features an UltraSoft Memory Foam Cushion which provides a much better fit and seal than silicone. The foam can be wiped daily but should be replaced every 30 days.
- Headgear -Plush Headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Frame - The Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while integrated padding adds softness. The frame is one size, similar to the AirFit F20 and fits all F20 Cushion Sizes.
- Magnetic Clips - The F20 headgear connects to the mask frame using magnetic headgear clips. The magnetic clips lock into place onto the frame making it easy for placing and removal of the mask.
- Diffused venting - Diffused venting evenly disperses air and dampens air flow. You and your bed partner receive the quiet, restful night of sleep you deserve!
- Quick-release elbow - The quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from tubing whenever necessary. No longer feel limited to your bed when you have your CPAP mask on. Reduce the time it takes to find the perfect fit when you connect your mask to fall back asleep!
Important Tip: The AirTouch and AirFit F20 masks use the same frame and headgear, with interchangeable cushions. The UltraSoft memory foam cushion cannot be washed, only wiped daily with an alcohol free mask wipe. Recommended to be replaced every 30 days. Avoid getting the memory foam wet.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Quick Release Elbow
- (1) Standard Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Complete Mask System: Every 9-12 Months
- Mask Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (longer based on care)
- Mask Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (longer based on care)
- Tube/Hose: Every 3-6 Months (longer based on care)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63001, 63000, 63002|
|Material Content:||Memory Foam Cushion|
|Mode of Operation:||Full Face CPAP Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Memory Foam|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
75 reviews4.3 out of 5
It's very comfortable, but the cushion breaks down.
by John -
The mask is very comfortable, the cushion is very nice. My disappointment is that the cushion deteriorated at the bridge of the nose. This caused it to split. That now causes most of my nose to touch the mask when sleeping.
I'm not sure if my skin oil is related to xenomorph blood from ALIENS, but that is what happened. Otherwise, I'd have given this a 5 star rating.
by Joe M -
Haven't been using this mask too long, but I will say that the cushion is very comfortable. Still getting use to a full face mask . Still making minor adjustments. It does stay in place through the night so that's a plus, the headgear is easy to adjust and comfortable. Time will tell but so far it's working pretty good.