AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
What Is the Difference between AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20?
Both ResMed AirTouch F20 and AirTouch F20 are comfortable full-face masks that effectively deliver CPAP therapy needs. Their difference lies in the amount of comfort they offer.
The ResMed AirFit F20 was the first full-face mask to be released between them. This face mask is made with a silicone cushion, which is soft, durable, and easier to clean.
The ResMed F20 AirTouch is the latter full face mask model. It’s made with an UltraSoft memory foam cushion, which is softer and more comfortable than the silicone cushion is. ResMed AirTouch F20 follows the grooves and contours of the head and face, making it a more fit and snug full-face mask.
Another thing that sets these masks apart is the elbow piece, which is found in the AirTouch F20. ResMed came up with a casing that goes over the exhaust holes, which slightly changes the air distribution. With the casing, the ResMed AirTouch F20 is much quieter for the user and means less disturbance for the partner, compared to the AirFit F20.
How Do I Clean My AirTouch F20?
Here is a short step-by-step guide to cleaning your AirTouch F20 full-face mask:
- Disassemble the mask.
- Use warm water and mild liquid soap to hand-wash the headgear.
- Thoroughly rinse the headgear in running water.
- Squeeze the headgear to remove excess water.
- Hang the headgear to air-dry, but keep it out of direct sunlight.
You can do this to your AirTouch F20 every week. If you want a quick cleanup every day, use mask wipes to remove oil and dirt that accumulated in the mask overnight.
ResMed’s new, groundbreaking AirTouch F20 full-face CPAP mask is the first-ever mask to use an UltraSoft memory foam in the cushion. The headgear is an optional add-on to make this a complete mask system for users who do not have a prescription or just need the mask and not the headgear.
The AirTouch F20 CPAP mask is an alternative version of the popular AirFit F20. The difference between the two masks is AirTouch F20 has a memory foam cushion and AirFit F20 has a silicone cushion. These cushions are also interchangeable as the mask frame is identical.
If you already own an AirFit F20 mask, you can purchase the AirTouch memory foam cushion to use on your existing mask, and if you have the AirTouch F20, you can use the AirFit cushion on it. The one-size frame fits all size F20 cushions. The plush memory foam cushion is designed to conform to the unique contours of each individual face, creating a light, soft, breathable seal that stays in place throughout the night.
The AirTouch and the AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask are both compatible with the AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine.
AirTouch F20 Special Features & Benefits
- Memory foam cushion— the UltraSoft memory foam cushion provides a much-better fit and seal than silicone does. The foam can be wiped daily, but it should be replaced every 30 days.
- Headgear (optional)— plush headgear is specifically designed to provide extra softness and stability. You no longer have to worry about your mask moving while you sleep!
- Frame— the soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while integrated padding adds softness. Get a clear field of vision with the lack of a forehead support bar, a great feature giving you the freedom to watch television or read before bed. The frame is only one size, and it is the same as that of AirFit F20 and fits all F20 cushion sizes.
- Magnetic clips— the F20 headgear connects to the mask frame using magnetic headgear clips. The magnetic clips lock into place onto the frame, making it easy for attaching and detaching the mask.
- Diffused venting— diffused venting evenly disperses air and dampens airflow. This maintains the clean air you breathe in throughout the night.
- Quick-release elbow— quickly disconnect your tubing from your mask without removing the entire mask when you get up at night.
Important Tip: The AirTouch and AirFit F20 masks use the same frame and headgear, with interchangeable cushions. The UltraSoft memory foam cushion cannot be washed, only wiped daily with an alcohol-free mask wipe. It is recommended that you replace the cushion every 30 days. Avoid getting the memory foam wet.
ResMed also has the AirTouch F20 for Her version, featuring lavender accents and a smaller size range.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirTouch Mask in Selected Size
- (1) Optional Headgear to make Complete Mask (add to cart)
Replacement CPAP Parts
- AirTouch Replacement Cushion: 63028, 63029, 63030
- AirTouch Replacement Headgear Strap: 63471, 63470, 63472
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63001, 63000, 63002|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Material Content:||Memory Foam Cushion|
|Mode of Operation:||Full Face CPAP Mask|
|Special User Features:||Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear - Memory Foam Cushion|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
9 reviews4.4 out of 5
by Jessie -
Well so far I'm adjusting to the full face mask. The cushion on this mask really does make it more tolerable. The headgear is easy to adjust with the clips. I can still watch tv or read with a more open field of vision.
Soft Foam Cushion
by Carlos -
Comfortable for a full face mask. The foam Cushion fits with a good seal. The magnetic clips work great making it very easy to put together or take apart. Recommend